Author's Note

Hello Lovelies! 

I'm not going to lie, I'm a little nervous to do this...if there's one thing that I know is as an artist I don't think I ever like my own artwork. I mean I suppose I'll like it, but I'll always find something wrong with it. But I want to share a part of me that make me who I am, and that's art. For as long as I can remember, I have loved art. Whether it's doing it or just appreciating it. So this book will probably mean a lot to me, because it's going to contain all the things that are most important to me. 

Art has helped me through some of my toughest times, and it's an escape from reality along with writing and reading. There is just something fascinating about the way you can use a simple tool as a pencil or charcoal or a paintbrush or even clay, and create something absolutely stunning.

Now, none of my artwork is stunning, but it is a part of me, and I do appreciate it and am grateful that I have this. 

Special shoutout to @Nanaboo0809, @Taefantasies, @DoltishZ,  for wanting to see my artwork and encouraging me to do this. I dedicate this book to you four, you always support me and have supported me on my other book and are continuing to do so. I will always forever be grateful to have you in my life. I may not know you personally, but you all mean a ton to me, and believe me when I say I truly love you guys. 

Another shoutout to @NerdyPerdyPink, for also letting me know they'd like to see my artwork. I really appreciate the reply back encouraging me to do this on my profile!

That being said, there will be no regular updates. I will update this when I just feel like it, or when I do a new piece. There will be sketches and some paintings. I'm not sure how I feel about requests, if you find a picture you'd like me to sketch then I can maybe do that, but if I don't think I can I may refuse. But if you guys would like me to do something or make something that you have found, please don't ever hesitate to let me know!

Now, without further ado, dive right in! And hopefully you enjoy seeing my artwork, as much as I enjoy creating them. 

Love you guys! <3