Chapter 3

Myles

Ron and I were sitting in my office smoking a blunt. "So how you feeling right now lil cuz?" I asked as I blew out the smoke.

"Like a pussy" he shook his head, "half of my organization is gone, all because of some psycho ass bitch. I told that bitch I wasn't going to war behind her shit. Now look, she got my sister wrapped up in that shit and got her killed."

I shook my head; "Nah no disrespect but yo sister got her own ass in that shit. She knew that nigga had a girl but still fucked with him. As for why she popped up at they spot we still don't know the answer to that."  I shrugged

He mugged me; "yeah she made dumb decisions but were they really worth killing her for?"

I didn't answer because I didn't know if it was a rhetorical question or not. We sat in silence as we passed the perfectly rolled backwood back and forth.

Suddenly his phone rung; "speak"

"What you mean?"

"Tf kind of shit they on?"

Since I could only hear his part of the conversation I tuned him out and got loss in my thoughts. Every so often I caught myself thinking about the sexy ass LaToya.

The only reason I was so interested in joining this war was to kill her nigga so that I could have her to myself. Her chocolate smooth skin, her beautiful eyes, those long eccentric legs, just everything about her had me intrigued.

I was a man that was use to getting what he wanted and the fact that she denied me what I wanted made me want her more.

"I need a new plan" Jaron stated jolting me out of my thoughts.

"What's up?" I asked as I pulled out the items needed to roll up another backwood.

"These mission impossible ass niggas done moved to the middle of the fucking ocean!" He seethed

"How you even know that?" I asked furrowing my eyebrow.

"I have someone on the inside" he shrugged.

"Yo mama rolling over in her grave right this moment knowing you putting women and children in harms way" I said eyeing him.

"Look I had to do what I had to do"

"Well that shit ends today, especially if you want my help with this shit" I said honestly.

Yeah I violated Toya once before but I was high off some shit that night. I regret every moment of it and there was no way I would allow that to happen again. I truly wanted to be with her, it was just something about her.

He cocked his head at me; "didn't you assault that nigga bitch?"

"We ain't talking about me nigga, we talking about you. And watch ya mouth"

He chuckled; "let me find out"

"Like I said, if you want my help then harming them women and kids gotta be cut the fuck out. Leave the beef with the niggas. I doubt the women had anything to do with Jaslyn's death"

"Don't doubt them women, especially Jason's bitch, she bout as cutthroat as us" he replied.

"I don't give a fuck. I'm not harming them so call off ya inside man" I shrugged.

He stared at me.

"Literally! Get to dialing nigga" I nodded towards his phone "and put it on speaker"