Chapter 7

Tango

Jason and Jasper's uncle was on his way over to reveal the information he found on Sophie. Jas spoke to us the other day about his concerns when it came to her.

If you ask me I been getting this weird vibe from the girl but I never said nothing because she had been their nanny every since Jewel was born.

Jurianna and I were laying in the bed watching tv as I rubbed on her growing belly. It was like everyday her stomach grew bigger and bigger but I would never tell her that. She'd probably try to stab my ass.

"Baby do you think we're ready to be parents?" She asked in a soft voice

"Yes, you're not ready?" I asked as I looked down at her.  Hell it was to late now if she wasn't but I still wanted to know where her head was.

"I'm just scared. What if I'm not a good mom?" She poked her lip out.

"You will be a great mom and I will be a great dad" I assured her as I kissed her forehead.

She smiled and snuggled into me. "Thank you daddy. Who would've ever thought we would come this far?"

"You're welcome. I knew we would." I shrugged. "Just how you were telling Ri I would be your husband, I was telling Luckie young ass that shit too"

She giggled. "I still don't know how y'all was so close being that y'all are 4 years apart."

"Cause that lil nigga was bad as shit. Running around blocks snatching up anything, trying to follow behind me and the other guys in our hood. Although now that I'm older this shit seem stupid, it was more comfortable for me to take him under my wing. This way I was always able to watch his back." I shrugged.

This was true, I was in the streets from the time I turned 13 all the way until I was 21.  I met Luckie when I was 16 and he was 12. One night his ass ran up on a crew that was on a corner across from us and tried to rob all they ass with this big ass cowboy looking gun.

They tried to jump lil bro til I stepped in. I had seen him around the hood before and since we came from the same hood I wasn't going for it. Long story short I ended up pistol whippin me a nigga that night and from there he was running with me.

"Baby when do you wanna have the wedding?"  Jurianna asked jolting me out of my thoughts.

"It don't matter to me, you're due in February so like August?" I asked.

"That's fine with me. I pretty much have it all planned out, I will just need to find dresses and tux for the bridal party and your groomsman" she yawned.

"You tired?"

"A little bit, I'm liking our convo"

I chuckled; "Do you know what you wanna name the twins?"

"Yes, I was thinking Amira Reign and Amir Raheem, what do you think?"

"I like those names. My last name right?" I nodded.

"Of course crazy" she giggled.

About 20 minutes later Jas came over the intercom; "Aye Tango and Luck, meet us in the office"

I looked down at Juri and she was knocked out lightly snoring. I kissed her forehead and slowly slid out of bed, careful not to wake her.

I pulled my shirt on, exited the room, and walked downstairs. I made my way to the basement door and headed to the office.