Chapter 26

Omniscient

It was in this very moment that Myles knew he had fucked up. Debo stood stoic with his gun trained to the back of his head. "What are you doing here?"  He asked in a monotone voice.

"I just needed to talk to her man, I wasn't here to start no shit" Myles said calmly. He was no where near scared of this big beefy nigga.

"Talk to her about what?"

"I needed to let her know that I never meant to hurt her."

"Turn around" Debo spoke still calm as ever.

Myles turned slowly still with his gun in his hand except it was now down by his side. Debo eyed him trying to gage his mood. He didn't seem like he was here to harm but still he violated, that was cause for repercussions.

Debo's phone rung and he motioned for one of his men to step out of the car. The beefy man walked up and Debo told him to watch Myles, he told him that if he moved an inch shoot him in the knee cap.

"What's up boss" He said answering his phone for Luckie.

"What the nigga at my spot for?" Luckie spoke calmly into the phone. Although his voice was calm Debo could still tell that he was fuming. He knew his lil cousin oh to well.

"He claim he just wanna talk to her for some reason." Debo replied.

"Nah, this ain't that. Take him to the spot and hold him til I get there, we on the way back give me 2 or 3 hours tops."

"Bet" Debo nodded as if he could see him. They ended the call and Debo focused his attention back on Myles.

"Get in" He nodded towards his black Tahoe.

Myles looked around as if he was contemplating a way out. "We can do this the eazy way or the hard way." Debo shrugged as he raised his gun to his head again.

Myles wavered his options but eventually accepted the fact that he was out numbered. He holstered his weapon, walked towards the truck and got in.

The guard got in behind him as Debo went into the house to talk some sense into these boo boo the fool ass girls. "Now why y'all open this damn door knowing this lunatic was out lurking" he asked as he swiped his hand down his face, blowing out a deep breath.

"I thought it was you" Ri replied while bouncing Rel on her leg as he blew spit bubbles out of his mouth.

"How you thought it was me when I got a key?" Debo questioned. "Y'all gotta be more careful. Be on y'all toes at all times. Especially when the men are gone. Then the fact that I'm not around all the tim- matter a fact that's gonna change. I'll have a car outside of everyone's house in 10 minutes tops."

And with that he exited the house transporting Myles to one of the traps. Before pulling off a blind fold was placed over his eyes along with a bag that was placed over his head so he wouldn't know the new location of one of their spots.

****************************

Jasper