Hello !

So, I am very nervous about this story to be honest.

The idea for this fic just randomly came to me while I was talking to my precious cherub simpleyeol, so I wanna thank her too for helping me out so much 💞💞💞💞

So, in this book :

1) "Fat" is not a bad word. It never was and it never will be.

When I write, the character is fat, they are fat. Don't counter point by saying - 'you are not fat, you are cute/pretty/beautiful/hot' etc.

Fat and 'positive adjectives', not 'fat but....', okay ? Okay.

The reader is fat and pretty, fat and beautiful, fat and heavenly looking, fat and pretty etc.

Got it ?

Repeating again, fat is not a bad word !

2) English is not my native tongue. So, if you come across any grammar or spelling mistakes please excuse that.

3) It may not be regular updates. Just whenever I feel like it. Please no hate, thank you.

4) I won't tolerate any fat jokes or fat shaming or food shaming or food guilt or any of that nasty stuff. So if you are thinking about commenting anything of that sort, expect to be blocked by me. I am not gonna miss you.

5) No non-cis gender bigotry allowed here. If I refer to [Y/N] with they/them pronouns, don't think much about it. No bashing or anything of that sort. I won't tolerate it.

6) Mature Content will be present. Some may be extremely detailed whole the others, eh, not so much.

And last but not the least,

No plagiarizing, reposting, copying or anything of that sort because that is so not Gucci of y'all.

Bigotry and fatphobia won't be tolerated here. So if you come up in here with your ableist, health-centric BS, I WILL DESTROY YOU. I don't tolerate bullying. Never have, never will.

With that said, hope you all enjoy my book 😳💞

~ Marshmallow

          As of 2019,

          As of 2019,

            ©snowflake_neil