📖🖋

Bored.

Tired.

That was what Jungkook felt at the moment.

He was mindlessly scrolling through his phone, looking at pictures and gifs of whatever he found interesting at that moment.

Putting his phone down, Jungkook went to take a shower to give him some relief from the warm night, which seemingly rolled in since it was summer in Seoul.

After an hour, having finished his routine, he began browsing through his phone again, in the living room of the dorm in which he lived in, while the T.V served as a background noise.

Looking around if anyone was present near him, Jungkook tapped on the orange 'W' app. The app opened taking him to his account. He smiled upon seeing his readers fawn over his words and works. It was just so perfect in their own way.

Inhaling deeply, Jungkook began looking through the tags of whatever he wanted to know and began searching for books that he could read. And so, time passed on.

Jungkook didn't write stories per se. He wrote poetic scenarios. Lyrics of songs that he felt weren't good enough. Initial covers, rough copies, lyrical drafts, whatever you want to call it. Not surprisingly, in Hangul.

He had about 10 books he was working on. Each of them different in their unique way. One of them about the ethereal beauty of nature, another about the beauty of existence and another one of the harsh realities of life and so on. His struggles as who he is, a human, were always presented in his works.

He wasn't a small writer either. He had about more than 200k followers. All of them adored his work. The pain that he made the readers feel.

The euphoria of emotions tumbling to tears in the most naked of emotions, always moved them.

His poems did that.

Breathtaking, heavenly, talented and also, painful.

Jungkook didn't come online much here, mostly due to his very hectic schedule.

But if he ever wanted to vent, or get some relief from any emotional pain. This was where he came to be.

His feelings manifested itself into the some of the most powerful words which could move even the sternest of people.

Checking his surroundings again, Jungkook began spending time on the app, occasionally looking at the T.V and changing channels.

In this digital world, Jungkook never told his name. He just wrote it off as rb - rosiebun.

Never made much friends here. Even if he did talk to them, he took utmost care of not revealing much about himself.

The only things he told were his age and gender. Nothing else. Not even his occupation, but he did write dreamer in his bio. So, does that count for something ?

In his library are several books in Hangul and a few books in English. Not fanfictions as you think so. Just important books.

Mainly LGBT-centric and self-love centric. As in, importance of body positivity and mental health. None of that healthist, bigoted bullshit. It's the 21st century anyway.

Only a few crack books and a special book that he had yet to find.

Yours.

                       💞💞💞

I know this chapter is kinda boring. But it's about to get interesting 😉

I hope you have a nice day cherubs ❤❤❤❤
I love you all so much 💞💞💞💞

~ Marshmallow