04

A/N : Explicit ?? Sexual content
Skip if uncomfortable thank you ❤❤

I am warning you again, don't unnecessarily report my book. Only read this chapter if you are comfortable with it ❤

                           💞💞💞

"What to what now ?", Yoongi asked again.

Yoongi thought he was in a fever dream hearing that question from Jungkook.

Jungkook's tan skin dusted a deep pink from his question and the "explanation" that he was about to give him.

"I saw some fat positivity threads on Twitter and most of them say that hugging a chubby person is the best. So, I don't know hyung….I just-"

Jungkook rambled on trying his best to deviate away from the fact that he was addicted to a certain plump reader insert book with him and his bandmates in it.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow and looked around before moving closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he observed Yoongi who in turn, seem to be looking into his soul to uncover the truth.

The younger gulped and ran his hands through his long hair a few times before covering his face.

The rapper pinched his biceps softly to get his attention.

When the maknae looked up, Yoongi was smirking at him and biting his lip, making the former groan again.

"Okay hyung, please don't tease me. I was just curious. Forget about it ……"

Jungkook sighed and looked away.

"It's nice", Yoongi started,"actually you feel like you are in heaven because of how soft they are. They are very squishy too and they can handle a lot. If you know what I mean."

Jungkook licked his lips, blinked his eyes and looked down trying to hide the hue on his face from his friend. But Yoongi being the clear observer that he is, saw it and started laughing to his heart's content.

                             ❤❤❤

Taehyung held your naked plush form against him, his front against your supple back. He gripped your belly with his left hand, long fingers sinking into the soft skin and turned your round face towards his sculpted one. Your full lips gasped at his rough yet smooth touches that had you yearning for more. Joining his perfect lips against your full ones, he roughly grinded against you making you tremble, your ample form jiggling at the movement.

The black haired boy tightened his hold on your neck before raising it up to bite the sensitive skin and leave bite marks and nips to it.

Your rounded fingers tried to pleasure yourself by moving towards your aroused sex but Taehyung quickly caught and pushed it away before replacing it with his own.

It was torture. His fingers took their own time to play with you. Tears were streaming down your face from how much he was denying the pleasure you deserved.   

Jungkook's face was red as a beet at this point. He remembered that one time Taehyung said about accidentally stumbling on BBW porn on a website and well, you can figure out the rest.

'Accidentally'.

Yeah sure.

Jungkook reached for a bottle of water by his nightstand and drank like his life depended on it. He had to breathe. And this scenario was making it difficult to do so.

Taking a few deep breaths, he began reading again.

"Babygirl, you are such a brat", Taehyung said into your ear before nibbling on it.

"I-I am-"

"Sshh…...I am gonna teach you who owns this Goddess like body", Taehyung chuckled before he raised his left hand to spank your round ass.

"Jungkook-ah ! Come have your dinner !"

Jungkook wasn't expecting a voice to be heard from the other side of the door, so he accidentally threw his phone into his laundry basket which was located right next to his door.

"Hyung, wait ! I am gonna open ! Wait ! Wait !"

Jungkook panicked and put on a shirt before scrambling out of his bed. He quietly picked up his phone, held it in his hand and checked the page of the explicit content he was reading. He exited out of the page and opened the door only to see Taehyung with his rectangular shaped grin looking at the younger with mild curiosity.

"You okay there ? You look like you have been jumping inside or something !", the older chuckled before patting the other's shoulder.

"Yeah hyung, I was just ya know…..busy….with gaming and stuff haha", Jungkook smoothed his shirt, refusing to look at Taehyung.

How could he anyway ?

He almost read something that almost led to him absolutely about to wreck a chubby cutie, jeez.

"Okay…...well come on, let's have dinner", Taehyung dragged Jungkook out of the room, an amused expression present on his gorgeous face.

While walking towards the main room, Taehyung gently nudged and winked at Jungkook.

"Ya know, if you were watching porn, I am not gonna snitch or anything, right ?"

"Hyung ! No !"

                         💞💞💞

I apologise if the chapter was trash because I really rushed with it in like 45 minutes haha 😢

Anyways, I hope you are liking the story so far. Don't worry, it will pick up the pace soon. God knows 😢💞

Please take care of yourself guys, I love you all a lot, thank you for your support and votes and reads on this book 😳💞

I love you cherubs 💞💞💞💞
Until next update, I love you more than Steve loved Bucky and Sam in Endgame 😢

~ Marshmallow