02

A/N : NSFW Content, skip if uncomfortable

                        💞💞💞

After reading a few more chapters of the book, Jungkook added it to his library and laid on his bed.

He didn't follow you yet, not from his main account.

Maybe create another one and then follow you through that ?

Hmm....not a bad idea, per se.

No matter how much he tossed and turned, he still couldn't sleep, it wasn't overtaking him. He let out a shaky breath and ran his hands over his face.

Ironic, considering the fact that he was literally sleepy like two hours ago.

Even though, he knew English. Jungkook kept on re-reading the same chapters again and again because they were so well written.

The way the author described chubby bodies, it was nothing like he had ever seen before. No hint of fatphobia was present, it was just positive adjectives.

The thought alone made him smile.

Jungkook grabbed a pillow from the left side of his bed and brought it closer to his strong form and clutched it tightly.

Pillowy thighs, he thought and blushed a deep pink.

Jungkook sat up on the bed, took off his shirt, tossed it away and lied back down again.

Picking up his phone, he clicked on the book, which him feel so giddy in the few hours he had come to know about it.

The words appeared again making him feel elated as read it the first time.

Jungkook was gripping your soft belly with his hands and leaning over your plush form. His soft lips were attached to the sensitive skin of your neck and leaving kisses and harsh nips to it.

His fingers squished your belly and he revelled in the load moan that you let out at his touches.

Taking a sliver of your soft skin between his sharp teeth, he gently sucked on it to draw blood just below the layer resulting in a dark tint underneath.

Your chubby fingers pulled on his hair and you gently bit his shoulder to muffle your sounds.

Naked as the day you were born, Jungkook was fully determined to worship your body before indulging for pleasure.

Jungkook blushed a deep red at the words. He couldn't stop now. He was already addicted to the book. Clutching his pillow tighter, he continued to read.

Jungkook softly gripped your right breast with his left hand and kissed the skin there before taking your nipple into his mouth and suckling on it.

Your pretty mouth opened to let out a loud gasp which made him smirk.

Letting go of your breasts, Jungkook carefully wrapped his strong arms around your round body and flipped you over.

You were on top of him.

Oh.

Oh my God.

Gripping your delightfully wide squishy hips, Jungkook moved your soft round body back and forth against his hips making you whimper in pleasure.

Jungkook sat up and wrapped his hand around your throat gently squeezing it. His heart leaped at the fact that you were letting out some of the most sinful of moans making him harder than ever.

Jungkook read the book with wide eyes, feeling excited at how well it was written.

He grabbed his plushie and squeezed it, trying to recreate the feeling of sinking his fingers onto a soft surface.

This chapter was about him and he was so thrilled to read something like this.

He always had a thing for chubby gals and this book was fueling how he looked at them - absolutely totally ravishing.

                      💞💞💞

Since my classes are about to start, updates for this book are gonna be slower 😢💞

Sorry guys, pls don't be disappointed in me 😓

I hope you are liking the book so far !

I love you cherubs 💞💞💞💞

~ Marshmallow