03

A/N : The gif above portrays exactly how I look at chubby cuties in my campus okay bye

NSFW content ahead, read at your own risk. I already gave you warnings. Don't unnecessarily report my book.

I am repeating again, it's a bit smutty here 😳😳

                        💞💞💞

Yoongi was looking at Jungkook.

To say that Jungkook was distracted would be an understatement.

Boy looked like he was staring into the quantum dimension.

The thing is Jungkook wasn't aware that he was looking directly at Yoongi.

Jungkook was still remembering what he had been reading in that very special book. He reread the chapter many times that he basically knew the lines by heart.

A goofy smile was present on Jungkook's face as he thought about the very racy scenario involving him with a fat cutie.

"Jungkook's soft lips were kissing all over the fluffy skin of your thick thighs. His long fingers harshly gripped the cellulite through your sensitive skin and began leaving small bite marks all over the expanse of flesh. He revelled in the sinful moans that you let out of your pretty mouth.

Jungkook let out a deep growl when he caught a whiff of your scent. He couldn't wait to taste you and relish in your heavenly self.

Moving his fingers to your plush tummy, Jungkook squished the lush part making you gasp. Your eyes fluttered close when Jungkook began kissing and licking the stretch marks present on your skin.

Jungkook gripped your delicious breasts with his hands and squeezed them roughly before delivering a slight spank to the soft tissues.

You bit your full bottom lip and brought your chubby hands to his hair, lightly pulling on the soft strands making him groan.

Pulling his face towards your round one, you joined your full lips together with his and began moving tantalizingly with each other.

A second or two was taken to regain your breath before hungrily swallowing each other's moans again.

The feeling of your supple body beneath his toned one made Jungkook groan from the intimacy of it all. He could feel almost every lump and bump on your softest parts making him wanna bite there and leave dark colored marks.

Roughly grabbing the soft bulges of your wide round hips with his right hand, Jungkook leaned down and began abusing the skin of your neck with his sharp teeth, resulting in more loud moans tumbling from your pretty mouth.

Jungkook couldn't wait to ravish you, to taste you and worship you."

"Yah ! Jungkook-ah ! Hello !"

Jungkook paid no mind to the calls. Instead he still seemed to be staring off into space.

At least, that's what it seemed to like from his point.

From Yoongi's point of view, Jungkook's cheeks were dusted a brilliant shade of red and his upper teeth was gnawing his bottom lip so hard.

Fed up of his nonsense, Yoongi took a nearby pillow and threw it at Jungkook making the latter snap out of his daydream.

Jungkook shook his head and lightly glared at the thrower of the pillow.

"Hyung, what is it ?" Jungkook asked while rubbing his nose.

"You were blushing and acting all mushy. Biting your lip and staring at God knows what now", Yoongi stated in a monotone voice.

"Ah, I-, I-it's, I wasn't uh just-"

"Never mind, I am not judging", Yoongi chuckled and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook scratched his head before lowering it out of embarrassment.

Yoongi was confused. What made the Golden Maknae act like this ?

What happened all of a sudden ?

"Hy-hyung", Jungkook began looking at the rapper.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows indicating the other to continue.

"How does it feel to hug a chubby gal ?"

                          💞💞💞

It's been 84 years lads laddy ladssss 😩

I hope you liked it ❤❤❤❤

I love you so much cherubs 💞💞💞💞

MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH

Y'all better take care of yourself, eat good and stay hydrated or else imma yeet myself and feed you myself 😣

I STILL HAVE NO IDEA HOW Y'ALL TOLERATE MY MEMES AND ALL THAT JAZZ 😔

KUDOS TO ALL Y'ALL PARDNERS YEEHAW 😩💞😩💞😩💞😩💞

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH 💞💞💞💞

~ Marshmallow