Part 5

Siddhanth's eyes got filled up with tears.Baldev did not know what to do.
Roli:Sid...shall we play?
Siddhanth nodded.
Roli:We will play foot ball today.
Sid:Ok.
Roli took him to the play ground and they both played football.
Sid struggled hard to smile before Roli.
After playing Sid dropped her home.
Roli:I am so tired.
Veera:Roli..you sleep for some time.You will be fresh.
Ratan brought milk:Drink milk and sleep.
Roli:Yuck...I hate milk.Sid..please tell Maa to not force me to drink milk.

Siddhanth was reminded of little Roli running and Ratan chasing her to make her drink milk

Siddhanth was reminded of little Roli running and Ratan chasing her to make her drink milk.Siddhanth told Roli:Hey Roli...we learnt in school naa that milk gives us calcium which is necessary for our health.If you don't drink milk how will you be strong enough to play for our sports team?
Roli:Oh no..
Sid gave her the milk glass:I drank milk.Now you also drink milk.

Roli drank milk closing her eyes

Ratan:Good girl Roli.You finished your milk.
Roli became happy:Hey...now I am a good girl.

now I am a good girl

Present...

Sid:Roli..Ratan aunty is giving you milk to be strong and beautiful.So you should drink milk.
Roli:But Sid...did you drink milk?
Sid:Yes.
Sid took milk glass and made her drink it.
Ratan,Veera and Baldev looked at it emotionally.

Roli felt sleepy.
Roli:I feel so sleepy.
Siddhanth held the sleepy Roli's hands and made her lie down on the bed.
Roli:Can I sleep on your lap?
Sid:Yes.
Roli smiled at him and placed her head on his lap.
Sid:Sleep.
Roli:Ya..but please sing a song for me.After that I will sleep.Promise.
Sid:Ok...
Sid started singing...
Surmayee Ankhiyon Main Nanha Munna Ek Sapana De Jaa ReNindiya Ke Udate Paakhi ReAnkhiyon Maon Aaja Saathi Re Raa Rii Raa Ram O Raaree Ram Sachcha Koi Sapanaa Dejaa Mujhako Koi Apanaa Dejaa Anajaana Sa, Magar Kuchh Pehchaana SaHalka Phulka ShabanamiResham Se Bhi Reshmi (Sadma).
Roli was happy to listen to his song.Listening to the song she slept off.He looked at her emotionally.