Part 7

Ratan:What are you saying Siddhanth?Are you in your senses?Do you even know what you are saying?

Siddhanth:I really mean it Ratan aunty.I want to marry Roli.
Veera was surprised.Ratan became emotional.
Ratan:You know how Roli is.She cannot be a wife of your dreams.
Sid:I know everything.My dream wife should be my best friend and my best friend is only Roli.So only she can be the perfect wife of my dreams.
Ratan was confused.
Bansuri:Ratan...you consider Sid as your son.Right?Then tell me.Will Siddhanth can lead a normal married life can others?Don't you want Sid to be happy?
Siddhanth:If you want me to be happy shed your selfishness and let me marry Roli.
Bans:I may be selfish.But all mothers are selfish when it comes to the matter of their children.I am also like that.I love Roli.But I love Siddhanth too and as a mother i want the best for him.Please understand Ratan.
Ratan became upset:I understand Bansuri and I support you.Roli does'nt suit Siddhanth.Sid...be mature.Don't come here with such silly things.
Siddhanth:So you also don't want me to marry Roli.
Ratan suppressed her pain:Yes.I don't want you to marry Roli and spoil your life.
Sid:So you too decided that my life will be spoiled if I marry Roli.

Ratan became upset:Siddhanth..please try to understand.It's for your good only.
Sid:No..don't try to convince me.
Veera was weeping.
Roli came.
Sid:Since all of you are against our relationship I don't want to wait anymore for permission.
Roli:Sid...
Sid looked at the puja room and went there.He took a pinch of vermillion and walked towards Roli.All were tensed.Siddhanth filled the parting of Roli with vermillion.

Siddhanth filled the parting of Roli with vermillion

All were shocked.
Roli:What is this Sid?Why did you paint me?

Siddhanth smiled:Because you look prettier with this paint

Roli smiled.
Sid:You remember when we were small we got married?
Roli smiled nodding.
All were stunned to hear it.
Sid:Married girls put this paint.
Roli:Really?
Sid:Yes.
Baldev:When Siddhanth and Roli were small they played the game of marriage.
All were surprised.
Sid:That was a game,But this is not a game.I married her.
He grabbed Roli's hand:Now she is my wife.