Part 11

Siddhanth went to their room.He did'nt find Roli there.
Sid:Where did this Roli go?
He searched for her and without finding her he returned to his room tensed.In frustration he threw his over coat.
Sid:Where is Roli?
Suddenly he heard a voice:I am here Sid.
He turned back and was surprised to see Roli.He was relieved.He went near her and held her .
Sid:Roli...are you ok?
Roli:Yes Sid.I am alright.
Sid:Where were you?You scared me.

Roli:I just went to the balcony to get fresh air

Roli took out box wrapped with colourful paper from the cupboard.
Roli:I got this from the cupboard after party while searching for a dress to change.For whom did you get this?
Sid:Actually for you.
Roli:Then why did'nt you give it to me?
Sid:I thought I will gift it on your birthday which is coming up soon.
Roli:Since I got in now can I open it now itself?
Sid:Sure.
She opened it.It was a doll.
Roli:Doll?
Sid:Yes.You liked it?
Roli:Ya..I liked it.Thank you for this gift.But...Why did you buy a doll for me?I am not a kid to play with dolls.Right?
Siddhanth was surprised.He thought:Dr.Armaan and Dr.Ganga are right.Roli has really changed now.
He smiled:I am sorry Roli.I am so foolish to buy you a doll.
Roli:No..you are not foolish Sid.I know why you bought a doll for me.
Siddhanth was confused.
Roli:Yesterday Dr.Ganga told me a story of a handsome boy who married a mentally challenged girl whom he loved a lot..he even sacrificed his family and career for her.She even told me that it's me.That's why you bought this doll for me.Right Sid?
Siddhanth could'nt believe that it was Roli who talked like this.She was very emotional.He went near her and circled his arms around her shoulders emotionally.
Roli:Why do you care for me this much?Why did you do so much ?
Siddhanth became emotional.

Roli:Why do you care for me this much?Why did you do so much ?Siddhanth became emotional

He:For you...Tere liye Roli.

Tere Liye Hum Hain Jiyeh, Honthon Ko Siye
Tere Liye Hum Hain Jiyeh, Har Aansoo Piye

Roli Siddhanth shared an emotional eye lock.

Dil Mein Magar Jalte Rahe, Chaahat Ke Diye
Tere Liye, Tere Liye

Roli:For me?Why?
Siddhanth was silent:First you tell me why you left me at the party while dancing and run away?
Roli was silent.
Sid:Tell me Roli.I want to know.Tell me clearly.Tell me what is in your mind.
Roli:I..I...i felt strange when you touched me during the dance.

Tere Liye Hum Hain Jiye, Har Aansoo Piye
Tere Liyeh Hum Hain Jiye, Honthon Ko Siye

Sid:What kind of strange feeling?
Roli:I don't know Sid.But now a days when you are standing near me..when you touch me I feel strange.I don't understand anything.

Dil Mein Magar Jalte Rahe, Chahat Ke DiyeTere Liye, Tere Liye

Siddhanth caressed her face softly.She closed her eyes.She was shivering.

Zindagi Le Ke Aayehe Hai Beete Din Ki Kitaab

Sid:Now what do you feel?

Zindagi Le Ke Aayehe Hai Beete Din Ki Kitaab