Kikwi meeting

"I'm just your problem" (Acoustic cover // Adventure Time) (Adriana Figueroa) play song after "ok ok"

Ghrahim POV:
She tasted so sweet I wanted another kiss. She let me have one more. "Ok you can get off me now " (y/n) said.

"Aww but I don't want to" I said.

"Get off me or I'll put you in the ground." She said with a smirk on her face

"Ok ok." I said as I got off her as she got up and gave me back my cloak. "Thank you my dear."

"Where do we have to go now?" Ghrahim (y/n) asked.

"We need to find the other gate of time." I replied

"There's two?" She asked

"Of course. I just don't know where it is." I said rubbing the back of my neck. (Y/n) giggled.

"I'm sure we can find it Ghrahim." She said putting her hand on my shoulder. "Where should we look first?" She questioned

"How about Faron woods" I said.

"Good idea." She said smiling I took (Y/n) hand pulled her close and teleported.

Time skip

We were now in Faron woods. I let (Y/n) go and thought about were we should look and then I remember. "Floria" I said to myself.

"Who's Floria?" (Y/n) asked.

"She's one of the dragons that protect over the lands. Their is one for each place. I'm sure she would know where the gate of time is." I said.

"Would you mind going alone, I just haven't seen the Kikwis in along time, and I kinda miss them." She asked

"Of course not, I'll take this one alone." I said as I moved closer to her and lifted her chin just don't get lost. I kissed her and she kissed back. When done she ran off. Bye Ghrahim see you soon! Good luck! She yelled as she ran away. I chuckled. Why does she have to be so cute?

Your POV:
As I ran through the woods I thought about all the things that happened. But my thoughts soon faded when I heard a sound. I stopped and froze in place. I looked around wondering where the sound came from. It was probably just an animal I said to myself and kept on running

Time skip
"(Y/n)!" I heard a voice say

"Machi!" I said in return. I went up and hugged the little Kikwi tightly.

"I see you have been on an adventure." He laughed.

"It nice to see you again" I said.

"It's nice to see you to." He replied as Machi gave me another hug as I hugged back. "Come on we should find the others and then you can sing for us."

"I'm not sure Machi" I said as the little kikwi pulled me to the others.

"Don't be silly. We love you singing." He replied to me. I sighed

Ok" I said.

"Ya!" He said cheerfully

Once to the others:
I had hugged all of them. I missed them so much they were like family. "So are you going to sing for us?" Lopsa asked.

"Ya sing!" Oolo said.

"Ok ok." I said as I giggled a bit

I played the guitar that the kikwis brought me, and sang.

After song:
"Good job (Y/n) you haven't lost your beautiful voice over your adventure I see" the elder kikwi, Bucha said.

"Thank you sir" I said bowing my head a bit.

"Oh it seems we have a visitor" Bucha said. I spun around to be faced with him. "Hello link" Bucha said.

"Hello Kikwi elder." The man said. It seems like he didn't notice me yet I could make my escape.

"(Y/n)? Where are you going?" One of the Kikwis stopped me.

"I need to continue with my adventure now" I said.

"Are you sure you don't want to meet mister link. He might be able to help you on your adventure, he's on one too!" The Kikwi said.

"I'm okay." I replied as I hugged the Kikwi and ran off.

Hello hope you are enjoying the story. Sorry if the music thing was a little weird, it's my first time doing it and I wasn't really sure how to do it. Well must be going now bye bye!