Its Finally Over

Your POV:
As we entered the portal, I felt my anger boiling up inside me. My grip on my sword tighten and I became more aware of my surroundings. I wasn't going to let this demon king win, even if I die I'm getting Ghirahim out of this mess before that. I shouldn't have done what I did, but I can't take it back now, and even if I could I wouldn't. My mistakes lead me to the one good thing in my life which is Ghirahim. I don't care if link doesn't forgive me, he can kill me if he wants, but I need to make sure Ghirahim is safe first. I still don't understand why he did that, why did link not kill me when I was down? And why did he offer to help me get Ghirahim back? We did nothing to deserve that. All I know is that him and his friend are strange people, that's for sure.

Links POV:
As we entered the portal I could tell (y/n) was I deep thought, I wonder what she is thinking about. But that doesn't matter now, what matters right now is defeating demise. Soon we were teleported to "his world". It was actually kind of pretty. The sky was blue and full of white clouds. The ground seemed to be more like water and it was really bright. I saw demise standing in the middle of all of it.

"Ah, So you decided to met your end in battle after all, oh! And you brought Ghirahim's pet, I'm surprised that she still stands. It pleases me greatly to see such misplaced valor humans. Take a moment to appreciate your surroundings, for where we stand shall be served as your tombs for entity." I gripped my sword tightly, I knew that this demon was smart, he wasn't like the other monsters I fought. I looked over at (Y/n), her eyes wide with fear and anger, teeth clenched together, and I grip on her blade so tight that she might break its handle. I could tell being called a "pet" angered her. "My hate for the gods have boiled in my veins, you will taste all of it in the bite of my blade. The only question left is how long you two will remain standing before I take your lives. Try and keep it interesting for me, would you? And when you both fall, know that your world and everything in it is mine to dominate....mine to subject....mine to Rule!" He raised his sword and the sky began to change from blue to black and the clouds white to gray. "When I'm finished with you both, you can take solace in knowing all your friends and kind will soon follow, as I wipe all his oppose me from the face of the world!....it wouldn't be long now. At last the almighty power I've sought for millennia...I will take the Triforce for my own. And the world will be under my foot for all eternity!"

I felt a gush Of wind as (Y/n) ran at demise, sparks flew as their blades clashed. (Y/n) made quick movement not allowing demise sword come close to her. Her (h/l) (h/c) flew as she moved, the cape of her cloak flew behind her. I ran up to the fight and blocked a couple hits as (y/n) backed off a bit.

Your POV:
My breathing was heavy, my heart was racing, my grip never loosened on my blade. I brushed a few stray hairs from my face as I backed off from the battle a bit. I watched as link blocked many attacks and land a couple hits on the demon king. I tried my best trying to come up with a plan but my mind was hazy. Soon link backed off and I ran at the demon hitting him in the leg and chest and almost getting hit in the arm. All that was there were small cuts. He swung his sword at my head and I ducked and took my sword and slashed both of his legs sending him falling on his back. He didn't stay down for to long though. He jumped right back and raised his blade up once more. Soon it began to rain as lightning began to strike the ground. As I looked in front of me my eyes widened as demise hit me with a lightning strike. I yelled out in pain as my mind went black....when I opened my eyes again I saw a white room. I stood up and yelled out "HELLO!"

"No need to yell dear." I looked behind me and almost burst into tears. Ghirahim stood behind me, he opened his arms and I ran into them and sobbed. "Shh, it's okay." He said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Ghrahim! Your not dead are you?!" I yelled.

"Oh no dear, I'm just in the blade the demise holds."