Meet me in battle!

Your POV:
After we teleported I could tell where we were as soon as the heat hit me. "Uggg! More heat!" I yelled clearly not to happy about being there.

"Are you alright dearie?" Ghrahim said trying to hide his chuckles.

"I'm fine," I said sighing. "I just need to get used to this damn heat." Ghrahim chuckled as he set me down. "Please tell me this is the last time we will have to be in this hell" I asked. Ghrahim laughed even more.

"I'm pretty sure dear,"

"Good" I said sighing in relief. "Well anyway why are we here again?"

"Oh yes we are looking for a temple"

"Another temple? Goddess how many can their be!?"

"It never ending my dear" Ghrahim said sarcastically.

"Ha ha very funny, can we go now? I don't want to be in this hell any longer then I have to be" I said

"Alright, alright fine we can go"

Time skip~

We've been walking around in the hottest part of the mountain for what seemed like hours, the heat was finally bearable since Ghrahim gave me some kind of heat resistance earring.

As I walked around the mountain I found a kind of state like thing that looked like a frog that stuck it's tongue. "Maybe this is a puzzle like thing" I said to myself and called over Ghrahim.

"What did you find dear?" He questioned.

"It looks like this is a way to some place important but it's blocked off by these walls"

"Well that's no problem for us" Ghrahim then grabbed me and teleported to the other side of the walls.
"Yes! This is the place! Great job dear, now let us go that skychild can't be to far behind."

Time skip~
Ghrahim teleported use into the temple and we began looking for anything that might have lead us to the second gate of time. I knew that the "skychild" also known as link I guess was around in the temple. I saw flashes of green fighting off monsters or solving puzzles. So I stayed low. Ghrahim then called me over. "What is it?" I asked. We were standing in front of a large door.

"Look what I found" he opened the door and ran inside. "Look at these old drawings! It tell that their is truly another gate! Maybe all hope of getting the girl is gone." His eyes sparkled like a child that got a new toy. Ghrahim seemed so sweet, well when he doesn't have the taste for blood.

"That's great Ghrahim! We might be able to find it now!" I said. Suddenly the door open, Ghrahim grabbed my arm and jumped up to a small edge that was below the drawing. I sat to the side knowing what was happening. I didn't feel like getting into a fight.

Ghrahims POV
I grabbed (y/n)'s arm and jumped up to the small edge that was under the drawing. I flashed her a smile and then jumped back down. A chuckle escaped my lips as I saw link walk in. "Oh...hello their link. I see your still among the living. Fancy meeting you here." I said as I turned to face him. "We seem to bump into each other time and time again but it isn't a coincidence , is it? No it's because we are tied by a thread of fate. Well look at these old drawings! They tell that their is a second gate of time. I must say I was quite angry when that goddess dog pulled her little stunt. What was her name? Impa? Well that doesn't matter. My dear and I have been very busy looking for any clues that lead to the second gate but we found nothing, I must say it was frowns all around. The thought that I was never going to get my hands on that darling girl..Well was more then I could be bear. But then we found this place! The prospect of a second gate had made me positively giggly." I then jumped back to the middle of the room. "That girl...your adorable friend...she will be instrumental in bringing about the revival of my master! But before we talk anymore on that subject we still have the matter of you punishment link. Remember the last time we met, I told you that I'd make your ears bleed from the sound of your own scream! Well maybe corporal punishment is a tad harsh. I'll be able to forgive and forget if you strike a deal. Just tell me we're the second gate of time is.

Links POV
Does this demon really think that I'll tell him were the gate is? "I won't tell you were it is!" I said as I raised my sword and shield. Ghrahim sighed and shook his head.

"Boys like you need to be dealt with firmly." He said as he snapped his fingers. His arms turn black and he then talk about how beautiful this form of him was. But I simply tuned that part out and remembered when he said that he was looking for clues with his "dear". Was he talking about the girl? I then was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Ghrahim day something. "Nameless mercy...come to me link and met me in battle. And I'll have the thread of fate that ties us together soaked crimson with your blood!

Oh my goddess! I'm so sorry that it's so late! I got caught up in a video game I was playing and forgot about this! Sorry, please forgive me. Anyways that's this chapter so bye bye now!