Welcome back to Lanayru Desert

YOUR POV
We were teleported to Lanayru Desert once again. I ripped off my cloak. It was still hot here and the cloak didn't help with that at all. I heard Ghrahim chuckle. "What are you laughing at?"

"oh nothing dear, you just so silly with your little fit because of the heat." He said giving me a smirk.

"I'm not having a fit! It's just really hot here, but not as hot as that volcano" Ghrahim chuckled once again.

"Your so cute" he said as he walk towards me. He went to go and kiss me but I grabbed his face.

"You don't get a kiss" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Why not?" He said as he looked at me with a sad face.

"because, your being at butthead." I said returning the sad look.

"Fine" He said with a sigh as he pulled his head away from my hand.

"So why are we here again?" I asked.

"We are looking for another dragon." He said as he rubbed his chin. "If link finds anything else that leads him to that gate of time, we might have to fight him once again.

"Anything else?" I asked sarcastically

"Yes actually, we need to find a ship"

"A ship, umm I'm sorry but I don't see any water."

"That's were your wrong my dear, the water had simply aged with the land and became sand"

"interesting." I said with sarcasm written all over my face. "So how are we going to find this boat and dragon?" I questioned. Ghrahim then picked me up bridal style and teleported. "Where are we now?" I asked.

"This is the dragon" he said.

"I see no drago- oh" I said as I looked down and saw a large pile of bones.

"It seems time didn't age him all that well" Ghrahim chuckled. "Well looks like you won't be any help to that sky child any time soon." He said as he kick the bones around a bit.

"What is that?" I asked. I pointed at a piece of metal that was on the ground.

"Ah, nice eye my dear" He said as he walk over to the object. It was a key. "Well we don't want that sky child finding this" He said. He chucked the key into the large black hole that was behind he pile of bones. "That should do it"

"I think that was the least amount of effort I have ever seen you put into something" I said chuckling to myself a bit.

"Things sometimes don't have to happen with much effort" Ghrahim said. "Now my dear, why don't we go find that ship" he said as he picked me up.

"I can walk you know" I said a bit annoyed.

"I know, but I like to see you a bit annoyed, your cuter then ever." He said as he gave me a grin. I blushed pink.

"S-shut up" I said clearly embarrassed. Ghrahim gave a chuckle to my reaction.

"Let's go now" he said as we teleported to find the ship.

Hello again! I'm so very sorry I made you all wait so long. A kind person commented on my other story and had told me I had been writing my dialogue completely wrong and showed me how to fix it and I greatly appreciate them. So if you had a hard time reading I'm sorry and I hope my fixes with the writing help you enjoy the story more. Oh yes I have also fixed the other chapters as well. Well I must be going now. Bye bye!