Chapter 1

We’re going to lose this battle. I know it. Anna doesn’t want to admit it, but she knows. We’re up against Sabretooth, Blob, Avalanche, Electro, Lizard, and seemingly everyone else. My name is Logan. I’m Wolverine. Anna is Seductress. She has wings. They are a light brown and from tip to tip when open are about fifteen feet. Her power is pretty self-explanatory. She can seduce, or control, anyone. Even aliens. It was hard for her when she was younger, she didn’t know how to control it. Her father is Magneto. Unfortunately, she was kidnapped. She was in a compound for about seven years. Storm and I broke into the compound and took her in. Then the Professor helped her master her ability. She’s a junior in high school. She’s sixteen. A yell from her brings me back to reality.

“No! Let her go!” Magneto yells. Yeah, we’re working together, surprisingly.

 She’s being help by Blob. She’s in pain. Just by looking at her, it puts me in pain. He is grabbing her wings in a way that I’m sure has broken tons of bones. She can’t control her because she has to make eye contact. She looks around and finds Avalanche and makes him knock down Blob and falls to the ground. Suddenly, from above, is a blinding light. I then feel a pain that starts in my feet and travels up my body to my head, which is pounding. I strain to look around and see our allies in pain. I’m losing consciousness. The last thing I hear is Anna’s voice in my ears. “No!”