Boredom

"I'm so bored!" I lay in bed texting a friend about my dilemma. All she could do was laugh.
"What do you think your gonna be? All you do is stay home all day reading books and writing. Your practically a vampire."
"I am not. I just don't like people and people are outside my house. If I left I may have to talk to someone. Ugh!"
"Hahaha seriously ? You have got to be kidding. You live in one of the coolest towns around. Go out and live a little."
"That doesn't sound like a good idea. The only places around here are clubs."
"That's not true. Isn't there a cool spot near you that plays live music?"
"Yeah. It's a bar though Lexi. I don't want to go there."
"It's not a bar! Haha its a restaurant that serves drinks. Look if you don't have to be 21 to go I think your fine. Girl sometimes you are just too Christian."
"Hahaha ok ok I guess your right. Huhhh I guesss I'll go check it out. This had better be fun or you owe me a redbox movie.
"Deal. Now go out and have fun. Oh and wear something nice, like maybe a little showy."
"Not happening lol you know me."
"Yes, yes I do lol ok at least try and have some fun. Talk to you soon Lilly!"
Ohhh how did that just happen. I started my day thinking I would just stay home and read like usual and somehow ended up getting talked into going to a place full of people. I'm not a people person so this is a stretch for me. I sat and thought about what I wanted to wear. Showy is so not me so I grabbed a dark red tee and some black capris. I decide to wear a long sleeved red sweater over it. This is my favorite outfit and I wear it pretty much everywhere. It literally shows nothing but my calves and that is so me. I'm a Christian and I believe in dressing modestly. I don't wear skimpy clothes and I never thought I would be more thankful of doing so then tonight cause if I had worn anything else I would have missed out on one of the greatest things to ever happen in my life.