×presentmic

The room was quite, too quite. It had an eerie sense of danger like something bad was going to happen any minute. Aizowia slowley took a sip of his coffee as he graded papers in the living room. He decided he had enough of the eerie silence and flipped on Hizashi's radio station so he could listen to his voice as he graded papers. "Hello my beautiful listeners!" Hizashi's voice though ussaly like nails on a chalk board to aizowia now sounded like music to his ears. He sighed as hizashi continued before playing some terrible pop song. Hizashi had been so busy this week that aizowa barley got any quility time with hom besides cuddling in bed but even then they where too tired to go any further than that. Aizowia had no idea the pop song had endes until Hizashi's sweet voice vlares from the radio. Aizowa put down his pen and leaned Against the radio longing for his lover. "Alright listeners im afarid im going to end the show early tonight! But dont worry ill be back before you know it!" Aizowa laughed as hw pictured hizashi giving finger guns to the microphone. Wait he was coming home early. Just as he processed what was going on hizashi burst in through the door. "IM HOME!" He screamed picking aizowa bridal style and carrying him to the bedroom.  Hizahsi pinned him to the bed wearing his famous smirk before gazing into aizowas now wide and shocked eyes. "I missed you!" Hizashi said before planting a kiss on aizowia's lips " h-hizashi." Aizowa mannaged to stutter out before hizashi took his writs with force pinning then to the wall as he grounded their hard ons together. "Hizashi st-ah stop beong such a t-EASE." Shota let out a gasp of pleasure as hizashi palmed him through the constricting boxers. "Beg." Hizashi saod his once cheerful tone turned into a deep and seductive one making shota shudder "P-please hi-hizashi fuck me until i can't walk." He managed to get out as he felt another wave of pleasure crashing over him. "Good slut~" hizashi said with a mischievous grin as he removed his own and shotas boxers along with their shirts. Hizashi lined his hard legnth up with shota's entrance "ready?" He asked his hard on throbbing "y-yes." Shota said gripping the sheets so hard his knuckles where white. Just as hizashi was about to thrust into shota he woke up in a hot sweat. "God damnit." Shota said groaning as his hard on was painfuly consricted by his hero suit pants which he had neglected to remove before falling asleep.  Guess he was going to have to take care ofthis problem himself. He turned on the radio again to hear hizashi's sweet voice and he tore off the hero suit. He sighed as he felt cool air on his dick making him shutter. He bagan stroking himself picking up speed slowley making him spill out lewd moans "h-hizashi." He breathed out as he began moving at a quicker pace. "P-please come home s-sOOhn!" He moaned as he could feel jimself getting close. Hr slipped two fingers into his mouth before taking them out with a soft pop and pressing them agaisnt his hole. He let out a breathy moan as he slipped two in then three then four until he was practically fisting him self. He decided to move to the couch and laying down on his stomach ass in the air as he continued to please himself "HIZASHI!" He moaned his lovers name like a prayer as he came all over the couch. He flopped down still feeling the high from his orgasm panting and sweating a monsoon. "Azaiwa im home!" He heard hizashi say as he burst throug the door. Aizowa felt his face heat up and he tried to cover himself ashamed of what he had been doing. "Oh well it seems like youve been busy." Hizashi said his green eyes flinting over his golden sunglasses. "I-i'm sor-" "dont apologize." Hizashi interupted as he undid his belt and let his pants fall to the floor so he was only wearing his boxers and bright orange t-shirt. He sauntered over to aizowia and pinned hik to the couch that smug shit-eating grin still plastered on his face as his emerald eyes peirces aizowa's soul. "Ready to have your ass punded into slut?" He whispered into aizowa's ear as he nibbled on it gently "yes please ive missed you so much. I want your fat cock in my ass so bad." Aizowa moaned without thinking his mind fogged and cloudy. "Such a good slut." Hizashi said in a deep hushed tone. Hizashi slowley pulled down his boxers setting his cock free as he alined it with shota's entrance. He thrusted in without warning making aizowa moan loudly. "Fuck you're so tight." Hizashi grunted as he began moving started off slow but quickly gaining speed. "Oh yes oh please right there oh my god." Shota rambled through lewd moans "such a good boy for daddy." Hizashi said as he felt himself getting close moving at an insane pace. "Right their!! Oh my god yes! Please harder hizashi!" Aizowa moaned as he felt himself getting close rocking his hips with Hizashi's thrusts. Hizahsi flipped shota over without warning and began thrusting harder hitting shota's prostate repeatedly as shota moaned his lovers name. "I-i'm c-close shota." Hizashi grunted whilst shota's eyes rolled into the back of his head his knucklws turning white as he gripped the couch with all his sttength. Hizashi let out one last grunt as he spilled a huge load into shota. Hizashi spooned shota as they both panted pure ecstasy filling their veins. "That was fun~" shota said his long dark hair covering his pleasure tear covered face. "I should come home ealry more often." Hizashi chuckled as he held shota close decided hed take a shower in the morning before school.

A/n
Hope you fucking enjoyed. UwU
Words:1015