allmight x sans

This is a joke request. I hope you're happy. @gunter_rose.

Allmight sat at the bar alone as the bartender handed him a beer. Just as he began to drink a man in a blue hoodie sat down next to him. "What brings you to this part of town?" The hooded man asked as the bartender handed him what looked to be a bottle of ketchup "rough day." Allmight simply replied " what about you?" Allmight asked as he took a swig of his beer " nothing really just... Lonely." The man said drinking from the ketchup bottle which cause allmight to cringe " nice to meet ya!" He put out his hand which allmight gladley took without looking. Suddenly a loud fart broke the silence in the room "old woopee cusion in the hand trick! Never gets old!" He said turning towards him causing his hood to dall to his shoulders "my names sans, sans the skeleton!" He said cheerily his face seemingly stuck in a permanent smile "toshinori yagi." Allmight said a soft grin playing on his hollow face. "Can we get another round grilbz?" The skeleton asked placing a twenty on the table. The firery man simply nkdded before handing him a bottle of ketchup and allmight a beer. "Thanks." The blond said before chugging the entire mug feeling his face heat up from intoxication. "Hey you probably shouldn't drive do you need a ride home?" Sans asked sincerely standing up and placing hi hands in his pockets "that's a good idea..." The blond said before standing and tripping into sans's arms. Sans leanded down and placed a kiss on allmights thin lips relishing the taste of beer. "We should take this to my car." The skeleton said before walking the intoxicated allmight to his car.

~0~

Allmight leanded back into the cars back seat as the smaller male sat on his lap kissing him roughly. Sans hands drifted under the blonds shirt making allmight shiver at the sudden cold touch. "I dont have protection..." Sans said as he broke away his face painted blue. "Well i guess we could do this some other time then?" Allmight asked his face red and hot. "I guess so..." Sans said averting his gaze as he slipped into the drivers seat and starting the ignition.

Another night...
I guess.....