xlams

Based off the video above

Hamilton sat at his desk trying to write but to tired to even think. He missed angelica and his wife but most of all he missed laurens his best friend (big uwu.) He sighed as he heard a knock at his door. He opened it and to his suprise it was the person he was hoping to see. "H-hamilton." He shuddered looking at him with sorrowful eyes. "Laurens are you?" Before he could finnish laurens hugged him tightly soft sobs coming from the curley haired burnette. "Laurens what's wrong?" Hamilton asked rubbing his friends back trying to sooth him. "M-martha... M-martha." He could barley speak he was so scared. Instead he lifted up his pony tail to reveal a large purple bruise on his neck. Hamilton felt rage and guilt wash over him as he held his friend close. "It's okay I'm here now." Hamilton said continuing to comfort his friend. "C-can you walk me h-home?" Laurens said as he held back tears. "Of course." Hamilton said as he grabbed his coat.

~θ~

"I never knew you lived so close." Hamilton said as they neared laurens house. "S-sorry i never told you i-it's just martha-" "shh you dont need to talk about her." Hamilton said as laurens clung to his side. Suddenly laurens grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom and pinned him to the bed. "L-laur-" "stay? Please?" Laurens said tucking his hair behind his ear. Hamilton blushed beet red as laurens placed a hand on his cheek. "O-ok." Even the mighy and confident alexander hamilton felt weak in the knees as the smaller male stripped both of them down to their socks. Laurens pulled hamilton into a heated kiss before moving to his jaw leaving little hickeys and bites on his neck. "L-laurens stop t-teasing." Hamilton said as he felt himslef get harder. Suddenly laurnes thrusted two fingers into hamilton causing him to let out a loud moan. Laurens began streching hamilton out proding and poking until he found his prostate. "Ah!~ l-laurens!" Hamilton moaned as laurens added a third finger just to tease him with. "Laurens please..." Hamilton said with a breathy sigh as laurens removed his fingers "im giing in ok?" Laurens said with caution as he lined himself up with hamiltons hole " I'm ready." Hamilton muttered under his breath. Laurens slowley thrusted into hamilton "F-fuck!" Hamilton moaned his hands wrapping around laurens neck his nails digging into his back. He waited for hamilton to adjust before moving slowly. "F-faster..." Hamilton moaned. Laurens began to quicken his pace until their hips knocked together. "Oh god! Right there right theAH!~" hamilton let out a lewd moan as laurens hit his prostate. "Alex I'm c-close." Laurens grunted "me too!" Hamilton gasped as tears of stimulation pricked his eyes. Hamilton let out another loud moan before cumming on laurens chest falling back onto the bed. Laurens leaned down and kissed hamiltons neck letting out one last grubt before spilling a load into the male below him. "That was amazing." Laurens said snuggling to alexes side before drifting off to sleep. Hamilton gave him a soft kiss on the forehead before drifting off to sleep with him.

End of part one