Todd

Honestly My life has been nothing but disappointments. My dad left my life when I was only six months old, So my mom told me. Being that my mom is in the military I've moved a lot throughout my life which means i always lose the little friends i do gain. My mom was in the system growing up so we don't have any family being that she never wanted to go look for her birth parents. My life is very lonely. Today was my first day at yet another new school and I made a total of zero friends. wellllll scratch that... I did speak to a really cute guy. oh , yeah also, I'm gay. Since my mom is all I have when I came out to her and told her I was gay of course she accepted me still but I mean don't get me wrong I'm not your typical gay guy. I'm all masculine so most people always think I'm straight. Hoping that we'll be here a while I guess I should become more social.

           "Todd, get up. I need you to be ready by 7:45 cause I have to be to work at 8:30 and I'm not gone be late fooling around with you" I rolled my eyes in my head as my mom entered my room shouting like it's not early in the morning. I exhaled in annoyance and got up to get ready for school. After brushing my teeth and washing my face I showered and went to my closet. The good thing about being an only child is that I get everything From love to materialistic things. I picked out my red, blue, and white Tommy Hilfiger Shirt with some jeans that had rips on the pant legs. I went to my other closet where my shoes are and grabbed my Red and White Air Jordan 1's. After I lotioned my body I got dressed I put on my gold necklace that had my name on it with my gold earrings to match and of course the bracelet too. I grabbed my backpack, sprayed on some of my signature cologne and took my apple watch off the charger and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

        It was 7:30 so I had 15 minutes to spare. "Morning ma". I said walking into the kitchen "Good Morning T. How you feeling"? My mom replied back smiling. I smiled back and grabbed a box of Frosty Flakes from the pantry and told my mom "I'm feeling alright just ready to go to school". After grabbing the milk from the fridge I turned around to grab a bowl and fix myself some cereal and my mom was looking at me with her eyebrow raised. "Since when are you so ready to go to school? A new school at that". I looked at her and we both burst out laughing and I told her "I may or may not have a small teeny, tiny crush on someone I seen yesterday". My mom gave me a goofy smile and grabbed her uniform jacket of the dining room chair then she said "Looks like you finally may have a man cause lord knows you need one". We both laughed. "You need one too ma". I Shot back at her. She started buttoning up her Jacket and smiled. "I got one. Now hurry up with them cereal and come on. I can't wait until you new car gets out the paint shop cause you have me trying to rush now so I can take you to school". I hurried up with my cereal noticing she changed the conversation after saying she has a man. I put my dishes in the dishwasher and we headed out to start our day.

             I had ten minutes before the bell rang for me to be in first period. I stopped by my locker and grabbed my classroom essentials. When I turned to head to class I saw Him . There he was looking real edible. Quincy was about 5'10 with dark smooth looking skin and his eyes were hazel bright. He had amazing teeth which of course meant his smile was amazing too. His lips were plump and pink, but not to pink if you know what i mean. He looked like he did sports because he was slim but built in a way, and his curly black hair was neatly trimmed. The most important thing about him that i noticed was that he's masculine as me and dressed sort of like me too. I smiled at him and his friend that he seemed to always be with, some girl. She was pretty though.

          Quincy and I had our first period together and his friend he was always with was in that class too. I sat in the back of the class of course because I'm still the 'New' kid. To my surprise when Quincy and his friend walked in the class they both sat next to me. My testosterone was at a high. I couldn't believe he was sitting next to me, but I kept my cool. Class was boring and The teacher, who's name I forgot, was showing some powerpoint. I used my arm as a clutch as I laid my head on it and pretended to be paying attention while all along thinking of Quincy. When he and his friend sat down she sat literally next to me and he sat in the seat next to her. in the middle of the powerpoint she slid me a piece of paper that read Hey I'm Jewel, Quincy's best friend. He thinks your cute but He didn't want to offend you in case you're not interested in guys. Also he doesn't know i wrote you this note sooo be cautious sending the paper back over lol. I couldn't do anything but smile. I pulled the courage to write back to Jewel to say What's up, I'm Todd and Yeah I'm interested in guys and I think he's cute too. Give him my number ASAP lol 404-673-5555. i carefully slid the note back to Jewel without Quincy noticing, actually I think he had fallen asleep. Can't blame him though the powerpoint was hella boring.