Quincy

"Reallllyyyy Q? He kissed you on your cheek? that's it"? Jewel asked on the way to school. I was telling her about when I Went over to Todd's house. I couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah man, but chill. I thought that was cute. You know I haven't talked to a guy on a serious level like this before". She turned into a parking spot and we got out still talking about Todd. "Look, just be careful you don't know him like that he cute and all but you never know what's behind a person's looks". Jewel said as we walked into the school hallway. "Yeah you know I know. oh, and when we go to class I'll gladly be taking my seat next to him". We laughed as we approached our lockers and no other than Todd was at his too. He looked at me immediately and smiled . Whew he is just so fine mannn was the only thing flowing through my head. Todd was about 6'2 with this caramel brown skin and damn was it soft. not to mention them sexy lips that i could not wait to kiss. He was built as if he works out on the regular and he had this low cut fade with deep waves. His smiled match his print that i seen the other day which is Perfect. To top it off he could dress and smelled sooooo good. Wow I'm definitely lusting over this man. 

      When we got into class I did what I said I was going to do, sit by Todd. He and I were smiling and texting back and forth damn near the whole class. While Miss Woo was going over yet another powerpoint the fire alarm went off and of course we had to evacuate. When our class got outside almost the whole school was already outside. I didn't know where Todd or Jewel had gone and the teachers were telling us not to walk around so I pulled out my phone and continued texting Todd. "Hey, can I use your phone to text my sister? I need to make sure she's okay. I left mine in my locker". This random girl asked me. I was a nice person so i shrugged and handed her my phone she was really pretty. Compared to me she was very short. She looked about 5'2 with a small waist. She was dark skin and had long black hair, looks like she was mixed with black and indian. her eyes were bright and she had braces on which i guess made her smile cute i suppose. Just as she was about to send the message a girl called her name from behind. "Nyla"! the girl said coming over to us not minding what the teachers said about walking around. When she finally approached us I recognized them immediately. Nyla and Nia, the Jax twins. I went to Middle school with them. Damn they looked different but they probably thought the same about me. 

      "Quincy? Dang you look different.. different in a fine way". Nia said when she walked up. Nyla looked at me smiling shaking her head in agreement. Of course I got the big head by now but I just said "Preciate it, Ya'll look good too". Nia looked exactly like Nyla, they were identical but Nia just had her hair done in some kind of style. "Girl I had got lost coming out here and Mrs. Willis was tripping. wouldn't let me walk around". Nyla said turning to her sister. Nia put her hand on her hip and replied "Man ainn' nobody worried about all that. I wanna know why we out here to begin with". Before anyone could say something next Jewel and Todd walked up to us. Dang, was I the only one listening to the teachers rules?  I thought. "JEWEL"?! Nia shouted and ran over to Jewel and embraced her in a hug. Jewel and Nia grew up on the same street when they were little. Jewel told me all about her when we were in middle school because thats when Nia and Nyla moved to Louisiana. They were always close but when it came down to Jewel being asked who her best friend was, she would definitely say it was me. Jewel was smiling and replied "Heeyyyyyy ya'll! oh my god I haven't seen ya'll in forever! When did ya'll move back here"? Nyla hugged Jewel after Nia let go of her and when Nia did let go I noticed she started giving Todd a flirtatious look so Nyla replied for the both of them. "Girl this summer, I knew I'd start seeing people I knew soon". We all laughed and I watched Nia approach Todd but just as she did Principal Newman Shouted "OKAYYYY, STUDENTS YOU MAY ENTER BACK INTO THE BUILDING IN A ORDERLY FASHION PLEASE. THERE WAS A FIRE IN THE TEACHERS LOUNGE BUT IT HAS BEEN PUT OUT. TEACHERS THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION"! over his bull horn. We all parted ways after Nyla gave jewel her number and when jewel asked for Nia's number Nia turned towards Todd and said "Ask him for my number". She smirked and walked away with Nyla who was also looking at Todd. I don't know if i should feel Angry, Embarrassed, or Jealous.