Chapter 01

Areum's P.O.V

Today I had a meeting with Bang PD to discuss my pre debut activities and my debute details.
Seeing as TXT sunbaes just debuted and their success is phenomeal right now he decided why not throw me out there.
This could go one of two ways:

1) The public receives me with open arms and supports me as an artist as well as increase popularity for BigHit Ent.

2) They say that Bighit is trying too hard and receive the first female artist from BigHit with negative responses.

Hopefully it's the former.

After meeting with Bang PD we decided that we would do my pre debute promotions a little differently.
He pitched the idea that i start a Youtube channel seeing as it is and I quote 'fun and hip with the kids these days'. Sometimes the cringe is really unbearable.

However despite all his cringe worthy expressions, I really liked the idea and was excited to start my own youtube channel. He said to just run whatever I want to post through my manager Park Jaei.

She is quite young and really pretty she had freshly died blonde hair and she had such great fashion sense. Sometimes i think she has a small crush on my brother but I didn't tease her about it. 

Yet.

I made my way to the practice rooms to start brainstorming video ideas before I came up with the perfect idea. I should do a Crown dance cover seeing as they recently debuted.

I spoke to Jaei and told her about the video. She said she would organize with the staff for costuming while i practised.

After about an half an hour practising I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in!" I yelled pausing the music.
I saw TXT enter the practice room
"Annyeonghaseyo" I greeted as i bowed to them.
"Areum-ah, no need to be so formal with us" Yeonjun chuckled.
"Yeah your still our Areum noona after all" Kai said.
"I'm only y'all's noona" i said pointing to Kai, Taehyun and Beomgyu.
"Everyone else is my oppa~" i said in a cute voice immediately cringing after i did.
"Ignore that please" I said after i got weird looks from them.
"Anyway," Soobin said changing the subject.
"We heard that your gonna do a cover video of Crown for your new youtube  channel" he finally said.
"How did you hear about that" i asked genuinely shocked about how fast news spread.
"Eh. I heard Jaei noona telling our stylist noona"
"Makes sense." I said sitting on the floor.
"So how's it going. Is it hard keeping up with our choreography" Yeonjun asked smirking.
"No not really" I replied with a sly smirk. Wiping the smirk right off Yoenjun's face.
"I kid. I kid." I said laughing at their expressions
"I wouldn't be surprised tho. You're basically a dance prodigy" Soobin complimented making my cheeks tint pink.
"I wouldn't say I'm a prodigy but thanks for the compliment" I said trying to wipe the blush of my face. Literally.
"So what's new with you guys. How's it like to finally debut." I asked drinking water.
"It's great. Soobin hyung already make friends with the '00 liners from NCT and StrayKidz Sunbaenims" Kai said excitedly.
It was now Soobin's turn to blush.
"Really!?! That's great. What are they like" I asked eager to find out.
"They're great. Apparently they're trying to make a groupchat on kako with all the '00 liners" he responded.
"Wow. Thats a lot of goid looking people in one group chat" I said laughing after.
"Maybe when you debut you could join the group chat too." Taehyun said.
"Let's not get too ahead of ourselves" I said just as Jaei noona came back with outfit options.
"Ok guys. I guess we should be going" Beomgyu said.
"Annyoeong" I said as i waved them bye.
"Ok Areum-ssi. Let's get this video going" Jaei said.

I tried on different outfits before i found the perfect one. I practised one last time before recording and posting the video to Youtube.
By the time I reached the dorms i was so tired that i just took a quick shower and jumped into bed.

Today was such a long day.