Chapter 7

*Areum's P.O.V*
I'm currently on my second week of promotions and I have gotten a little more familiar with the concept of performing and preparing for a performance. Today I have to perform as well as go to the After School Club which I'm very excited for. I'm very excited about today because both TXT and BTS are also going to perform today as they both made comebacks before going to America. I'll also be performing Why Don't You Know and Roller Coaster today so I'm very excited for that.
I got ready for rehearsal before going to the vending machine in the hallway to get a chocolate milk drink, I bent down to retrieve the drink only to hear a familiar voice behind me.
"Hey Areum it's been a while"
I shot up immediately
"Mark? What are you doing here?" I asked giving him a smile.
"I MC here didn't you know. I thought you were my fan" he said pouting.
"Oh right. I knew I just forgot" I chuckled nervously.
"I'm just messing with you. I really like your performances though, I've been cheering for you enthusiastically." He smiled at me.
"Thanks. I heard you guys were going on tour, how's that going?" I asked leaning against the machine.
"Great. We have some great things in store. You should come to our first show in Seoul" he said as he looked down.
"I would love to I can't possibly reject such an offer, especially when it comes from you" I said as my cheeks heated up and tinted pink.
"Great I'll let you know all the details and I'll message y-" he was interrupted by another familiar voice.
"Aerum-ah!"
I turned around only to see my brother and the rest of BTS.
"Oh uh Annyeonghaseyo" Mark said bowing as I bowed as well.
"No need to be so formal" Jimin said walking up to us.
"Well you are our seniors so....." I trailed off standing next to Mark.
"Hello I'm Mark from NCT" he introduced himself to everyone.
"Oh hello, I see Areum's making friends already" Taehyung said raising his eyebrows at me with a smirk.
"Uh yeah" Mark said as he chuckled awkwardly.
"Um I have to go to sound check I'll talk to you later" he said before he bowed to the others excusing himself.
"You guys went and scared him off" I said walking back to my dressing room.
"We! What did we do" Jimin asked feigning innocence.
"You guys made it sound like making friends is weird" I said opening my drink while they all entered.
"Well usually as an idol making friends isn't that quick of process" Hoseok implied as they all sat down.
"Well it's not like we met today and I just gave him my number" I said
" You gave him your number?!" Jin screeched.
I nodded.
"How long have you known this boy" Namjoon questioned as well.
"Well if you listened to me when I spoke to you, you would know that Mark Lee from NCT is my celebrity crush."
"I knew that" Jimin and Tae said high-fiving each other.
"However I met him a month ago when I went to record for my title track" I finished.
"So what I'm hearing is he might be your first boyfriend " Jungkook asked staring at me.
I got goosebumps from the way he was looking at me.
I turned away.
"What I'm saying is I've made some friends from NCT" I replied looking at everyone.
"Now what did y'all want" I said grabbing my phone.
"We wanted to tell you come to our dressing room after you perform to eat." Namjoon said.
"Can I get the food to go though, cause I have a schedule after" I asked him.
"Yeah I think you should "
"Lovely" I replied plopping down as Jaei entered.
She was at the convenience store getting me the yogurt thing Taeyong bought last time.
"Annyeonghaseyo " she replied as she entered the room.
Everyone stood up and bowed.
"Annyeong Jaei-ssi" Namjoon said as she made her way towards me.
"What's that" he asked as she handed me the little plastic bowl.
"Oh it's a yogurt thing that Areum likes to have before she performs" she responded tucking her hair behind her ears.
"Since when did you like yogurt" he asked turning to me.
"Since Taeyong-oppa bought this for me" I responded opening it to start eating.
"Hmmm" Jimin responded turning his attention to me.
"When I tried to give you yogurt you refused to try it" he said raising his eyebrows at me.
"Jimin you tried to give me pineapple yogurt." I replied.
"So?" He said with furrowed eyebrows.
"I'm allergic to pineapple " I responded with a deadpan look on my face.
"Okay but it's the thought that counts" he huffed turning away.
I rolled my eyes.
"You're too much to deal with" I said under my breath.
I turned my head and noticed Jaei and Namjoon talking on the next side of the room.
I smiled to myself.
It's so evident that she had a crush on him.
I thought.
"Namjoon we have to go" Yoongi said grabbing his attention.
They all said bye as they exited the room.
I turned to Jaei as she came back over to me.
"Need an ice pack for your face it's kinda red" I smirked as I ate a spoon of my yogurt.
A/N: I'm inserting clips of the performances from this day here.

A/N: Hopefully due to Quarantine I'll update a lil more regularly because let's be real my updating game is absolute shit but I'm trying 🥴. Anyway y'all can vote and comment on what y'all want to see happen and might consider.