Chapter 02

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

My eyes fluttered open looking at my phone.
5:30 am it read. Who the hell is calling at this ungodly hour.
Namjoon Oppa.
Of course. Only my older brother would even consider waking me up at this hour.
"What do you want" I asked as I answered the phone.
"Goodmorning to you too sunshine" he said sarcastically.
"Yeah yeah yeah, cut to the chase i have to be up in an hour." I said rolling my eyes.
"We watched your video. It was really good." He said.
"We?" I sat up my interest suddenly peaked.
"Yeah. Jimin, J-hope, Taehyung and Jin watched the video with me" he said
"Oh." I said. I was kinda hoping that someone else watched the video too.
"Areum-ssi. You were really great" Jimin shouted from somewhere on the other end.
"Am I on speaker" I asked in a scolding tone.
"Yes" he said with a guilty tone.
"Thanks for the warning. Thanks Jimin oppa~"
"RM hyung can i talk to Areum privately please" Jimin asked
"Yeah sure" he said with a little hesitation
"Don't worry I'm not gonna turn your sister against you" Jimin said. I can almost hear the smile in his voice.
"I'm already against you" I shouted across my phone.
Well I might as well get ready for my day today.
"Areum-ssi"
"Yess Jimin oppa~" i said imitating his voice.
"I know who you wanted to watch your video" he said.
"Shhh. I've convinced myself if we don't talk about it. It will eventually go away" I said continuing to brush my teeth.
"Areum, there's nothing wrong with liking him. It's not the end of the world." He tried to reassure.
Key word, tried.
"Jimin oppa there is a lot wrong with liking Jungkook oppa."
Yes you heard right. Jungkook oppa.
"For starters he's 3 years older than me, he's my older brother's bandmate and friend and ge will never gi for someone like me" I said after washing out my mouth.
" Age is just a number, Namjoon hyung probably wont be that mad and anyone would be lucky to have you" Jimin said.
Jimin is the only obe that knows about itsy bitsy tiny little crush on Jungkook oppa. Mainly because he caught me staring this one time and he wouldn't leave me alone after that. He thinks it might be an interesting relationship despite all the obvious cons.

"Thanks Jimin oppa but its different coming from him. I once heard him tell Taehyung oppa that he prefers older women" I said scrubbing my face.
"Well he doesn't know what he's missing. You're amazing in every aspect. You haven't debuted yet but I already stan" He said reassuringly.
"You've been spending too much time on twitter again. We don't need a repeat of you saying  everything is a 'bop' " I said as i moisturized my face

"Whatever." He said. I could see him rolling his eyes.
"Anyways, how's your debut preparations going." He asked changing the topic.
"It's going really well today we're going to pick a title song" I said my excitement evident.
"Ooooooo someone sounds excited"
"I am. I'm really hoping it's Why Don't You Know" I said walking back into my room.
"That sounds like a fun song. The title gives off a 'pure concept' with a ballad type vibe." He said.
"Mmmhmm,sure" I said knowing that was far from truth.
"What do you mean by 'Mmmhmmmm sure'." He asked.
"No spoilers but you guys are gonna be surprised. Especially my brother" I smirked.
"Oh no. I'm excited yet scared at the same time" he said .
"Jiminie oppa dont worry~" I said in a sweet voice.
"When you use that voice good things never come from the situation" he stated.
I gasped.
"I'm so offended. Meh. Not really, it's true" i said shrugging my shoulders although he can't see me.
"Well I'm gonna change then head to BigHit. Call you later. Hugs and kisses" i said before saying my goodbyes.

I changed into leggings, a navy blue nike sweatshirt and my  white nike shoes. Always dress to dance even if you don't have it planned for the day is one thing I've learned over the years. It really helps a lot.

As I arrived at Bighit I started talking with my management about my debut

As I arrived at Bighit I started talking with my management about my debut. We decided the title track which was indeed (insert happy dance here)  Why Don't You Know. Bang-Pd mentioned contacting a company to have one of their artist rap on the song but he didn't say who. As soon as the meeting ended I had to meet with the choreographer unnie Lee Mina and my back up dancers who are: Park Euni, Kim Naeun, Park Jisoo and Lee Chorong.
They were really nice and we got along quite quickly.

So far the dance practice was going really well, Jimin will certainly be surprised by my debute stage. After practice I meet Jaei unnie in the cafeteria to discuss my photoshoot for teaser photos which apparently will be happening next week. I'm a little excited as next week is the last week that my brother will  be in Korea until next month so he might come to support me at my photoshoot.

*time skip*

I was at my dorm checking the Crown video. It had alot of positive comments and close to 5 million views already which I was happy with. A lot of people said that unlike Namjoon I seem to be a natural born dancer😂. It wasn't exactly a secret that  I was Namjoon's little sister but I didn't exactly want people to like me just because I was ' RM's sister', I wanted to be my own individual artist. However it looks like people are anticipating my debut.
My phone lit up showing that I got a message from Soobin.

Soobin💫: Some of the other '00 liners saw your video and really liked.
Areum💘: Oh really. You can tell them thanks on my behalf.
Soobin💫: Hyunjin and Jaemin said that you were really pretty.
Areum💘: 😄
Soobin💫:  Ik you'd be excited to hear that.
Areum💘: Yeah whatever. I'm taking my teaser photos next week and I'm debuting next month😆
Soobin💫: That's great. You're gonna be able to join the gc soon. This is going to be so fun.
Areum💘: Calm  down Soobin😂. Who else is in this gc.
Soobin💫: Yes there actually are. There is Chaeyong and Chaewon        from IZ*ONE, Nancy from Momoland,  CLC Eunbi, (G)-Idle Shuhua, Astro Sanha, SF9 Chani, April Yena and The Boyz Eric, Hwall and Sunwoo
Areum💘: That's alot of idols. And it's 4 members from NCT and StrayKidz right?
Soobin💫: Yup. And we're trying to add more idols you for example.
Areum💘: Well I have to go to sleep. I gotta wake up real early tomorrow. Goodnight❤
Soobin💫: Goodnight Areum-ah ❤