Chapter 9

Today is my first time hanging out with other Idols (besides my brother of course) and I'm really excited to get closer with the 00' liners.
We were going to an amusement park today and NCT Dream's manger volunteered to come with us.
Everyone that will be coming today are: Sanha, Jeno, Jaemin, Renjun, Eric, Sunwoo, All of Stray Kidz 00'line ,Yeji, Eunbi, Chaeyeon, Nancy and Me.
It's a lot of us so it'll be a miracle if none of us get recognised today or maybe we'll look normal enough.
"Hey Areum, ready to go?" Jaei asked as she entered the dorms.
"Yup let me just grab my shoes and my bag" I said make my way to door where she was standing.

This was my outfit:

I decided to keep it as simple as possible so that it's harder to recognise me when I go to the park

"Have you spoken to your brother this week " Jaei asked me as we made our way to the van.
"Nope, why" I asked with raised eyebrows.
"Oh I'm just asking cause I thought you might miss him" she said fumbling with her fingers.
"Are you sure it's not because you want to know how he's going"
Her cheeks turned a light pink shade.
"Not at all what do you mean"
"Jaei-unnie I know you have a crush on my brother. Your not very good at hiding it" I chuckled as her eyes widened.
"Oh no i s it that noticeable?! I can get fired"
"I'm pretty sure it's only because you spend time with me as if I'm you sister" I said calming her nerves.
"Why don't you just talk to him"
"Why didn't you just talk to Jungkook " she countered.
"Touché"
"But I don't think I have a crush on Jungkook anymore " I said looking ahead.
"Really. How come you were infatuated with him"
" Yeah , well he only saw me as Namjoon's little sister and barely spoke to me. I think it's pretty reasonable to deal with the crush I have "
"Well maybe I should deal with mine too"
"Yuh think"
"Watch it. You still have a concert you want to go to"
I rolled my eyes and giggled at her attempt to threaten me.
"Sorry Sorry. But you should really talk to him.
Y'all would be a cute couple "
The tint on her cheeks darkened at my comment.
*time skip*
This whole day at the amusement park was so much fun. I've gotten closer with the girls which I'm sure my brother will be happy about.
Right now we're by the Ferris Wheel trying to take a picture before we have to go.
"Okay guys let's mix it up you can't staand next to your member" Jisung said
"You can't stand next to your twin either" Eric joined in
"You guys know we're not actually twins right" Yeji said rolling her eyes
"Yeah Yeah whatever you say" Nancy remarked chuckling.
"Okayy let us short people go in front" I suggested
"Yes let's " Eric agreed making his way next to me.
" 1 2 3" the manager said as he snapped the photo.
"Okay please I beg don't forget to send the picture " Sanha said looking at Renjun.
"I won't I promise " he said hands up in the yeah.
"Okay. Bye Guys"
"Bye "
Everyone said as they made their way to gate.
"Hey Jaemin , are y'all going to the concert this weekend " I said running to keep up with their steps.
"Yea and because your asking I'm assuming your going too" he said as I caught up with them.
" yeah.... um...... Mark invited me"
"Ohhhh" they said smirking at me.
"It's no big deal. He knew that I was a nctzen before I met y'all "
"Does Haechan know about this"
"No why would I tell him.
For him to tease me even more than he already does"
"At this point I think I'm gonna have to join him" Renjun said.
"I thought you were my friend " I said feigning hurt.
"I am which is why I'm gonna have to tease you now" he said resting his hand on my shoulder.
"You guys would be a cute couple though"
" Yeah he's dorky and your clumsy."
"You're both shy off stage but turn into completely different people when onstage"
My face started heating up the more they talked about why Mark and I would be a cute couple.
"Thanks guys but we just met, I don't think we'll be getting together anytime soon" I said shaking my head
"Anyway Jaei-unnie is here I'll see you guys Saturday " I said making my way to the car.
"So how was it. Your first idol outing " Jaei asked as I entered the car
"It was great. I didn't vomit and I only scraped my knee"
"Of course something happened to you" she said rolling her eyes.
"Well at least you didn't sprain your ankle like last time" she said chuckling as we made our way back to the dorms.