Chapter One

Your POV

"Y/N WILL YOU COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW WE NEED TO TALK TO YOU." My parents shouted from downstairs just as I was closing my laptop from watching YouTube videos. As I begin making my way downstairs I see my parents waiting for me and they then said something that I never expected them too however little did I know this so called 'talk' will change my life forever...

They began telling me "Y/N I think it's about time that you have a boyfriend who could be your future husband and we have found you the perfect guy his name is Emilio." They then showed me a picture of him and told me more about him. They kept on saying all these positive things about Emilio which really annoyed me a lot. Mainly because I felt so manipulated by my parents.

Although on the other hand I had to admit to myself that Emilio was good looking but he isn't the usual type that I would mainly go for. I tried my hardest to try and tell them that I wasn't inserted in getting a boyfriend and especially getting with someone that I didn't even know nothing about. Mainly because I have never even met Emilio before I mean what if he is a total creep or even a serial killer? Or even abusive towards me then what will happen to me...

However despite me trying my absolute hardest to refuse this suggestion by my parents they already said that it was too late because they already arranged for me to meet Emilio the next day. At this point I was so terrified and I was also so angry at my parents for forcing me to do this. Plus I didn't even want a boyfriend at the moment mainly because I was already enjoying my life the way it was. Plus I wasn't even looking for a boyfriend to have unless I met someone amazing.

On the other hand I thought to myself how bad could this Emilio guy be?....