Chapter Two

The next day...

Your POV

Today was the day that I was going to be meeting Emilio and be completely honest I was so nervous mainly because one I have never met guy. Two what he is a serial killer or an abusive person? yes I know maybe way overthinking everything but still he could be. Also I have never been on a blind date before.

Once I had finished getting ready for the day I went downstairs to get something to eat and my parents gave me Emilio's number and they said "we know he will be the perfect guy for you Y/N trust us okey. Plus it's about time that you have a boyfriend I mean your almost twenty." "yes I know you already told me that." I said as I grabbed my breakfast. They could immediately tell that I was super nervous for my date but at the same time what were they expecting me to feel.

I felt so frustrated with my parents because I didn't think that they would manipulate me like this or as much as they have done. I mean if Emilio turns out to be such a horrible person then I'll blame them for everything of course but if he turns out to be the best boyfriend that I ever have then I will thank then of course.

However as the day went on I was getting more and more nervous about the date with Emilio. I could feel my stomach turning and I kept on feeling sick with nerves through out the day.

By the time college had finished I noticed Emilio was standing outside waiting for me......