Chapter Four

Your POV

Once the date was over we just hugged each other and exchanged numbers. Which was Great but he still seems very suspicious to me. On the other hand maybe that's just my first impressions on him and he might be a nice guy right?

When I eventually arrived back home my parents came rushing towards me and asking me a ton of questions about the date as I expected them too.

However I certainly didn't expected them to get so personal with me especially when it has only been the first date and the first time that me and Emilio even met up together. They kept asking questions like "so have you kissed him yet?" "Did you want to do it with him?" "Has he asked you be his girlfriend?"

I didn't answer the questions because I felt extremely uncomfortable. I mean I just saw Emilio as more as a friend then a boyfriend to be honest. But I'm scared that if I end up telling them the truth about how I truly feel about Emilio then they will probably hate me for it. They will also be extremely disappointed in me too. I really didn't know what to do at this point or how to even tell them the truth.

My parents kept asking me why I wouldn't answer the questions so eventually I told them that I just saw Emilio as a friend more then a boyfriend. They were not happy at all but little did I know this was only the beginning of it all.....