Chapter Eight

Your POV

It was Emilio my heart instantly started pounding. I could feel myself getting more terrified as he was getting closer towards me. Apart of me just wanted to run away from him but on the other hand he will most likely catch up with me now that he had notice me. "Y/N what are you doing out here?" he asked trying to act all concerned. "I'm waiting for my best friend to pick me up she is coming in few minutes." I knew I definitely wasn't going to be telling him the full truth about what happened but then he said to me "Why isn't it a bit late to be out? I mean it's almost midnight." "Emilio I'm not a kid." I stated. "I know that. It's just that your never out this late. Plus I know your lying to me because your parents called me and told everything that you said and they asked me to look after you tonight." "No not after what you did to me." I said sound absolutely terrified. 

He then grabs my phone from me and says "call your friend Lucy and tell her that you are coming back with me now if you don't do this then I will do it for you." Of course I did refused to do it so he did it for me. Luckily he did put my phone on loud speaker so I could hear the conversation between them. She kept on saying to give the phone to me but Emilio refused to. He ended up hanging up on her leaving me with Emilio he forced me to get in his car and he took me back to his house.

When we arrived and went upstairs to his room I saw some things that were extremely disturbing......