Chapter 6: Troublesome

Your Point of View

THOUGH I was damn frustrated from what happened back in our art class, I still didn't let it affect my performance to the other subjects I needed to attend for today.

Our music class just ended, the last subject before the ring bells, signalling for a lunch break.

But unlike any other students, I never go to the cafeteria simply because I didn't want the other students' thoughts to bother me while I am having my meal.

That is why, I always bring my own food everyday though it isn't warm anymore when it strikes twelve noon.

And of course, I needed a perfect place where no one could disturb me. Luckily, I was able to find one.

The rooftop.

Since the area is usually warm during the afternoon and sometimes it even rains, I figured that not much people would go here this time.

Another thing why I thought no one would come here was because the classrooms of the fifth and last floor of this building don't have classes at noon, for the people who occupies the floor shifts at night.

Yes, my school has night classes.

I sat down on the wooden box near downstairs and brought out my meal for lunch: rice and omelette.

I looked up at the sky.

Fortunately, there are no signs that it'll rain. The clear weather and the soothing wind seems to like me, as if they expected me to be here.

To be honest, I like this.

Staying in a such peaceful place and being alone than being with someone untrustworthy. My ideal life.

I was about to eat another spoonful of rice when I heard loud thuds that sounds like footsteps.

The more it becomes louder, the more I become confused. Here we go again, I am starting to worry.

If it intends to go here, then why can't I hear any thoughts?

Oh God, for Pete's sake, please don't let it be that mindless man again. I may be overthinking, but please, don't let it be that unreadable guy.

The loudness of the footsteps made it very obvious to me that someone is coming. Still, I couldn't read any thoughts.

Panicked, I willingly arranged my stuff along with my unfinished meal. I don't care, I want to get out of here.

Ever since I met that man, he made my life more messed up than it already was.

And for some reason, I became more vigilant and cautious everytime I feel someone is around me.

I wore my backpack and hurriedly went down when I bumped onto a guy I was too preoccupied to recognize.

The next thing I knew was I felt the guy's hand holding me so tight that prevented the both of us from falling down the stairs.

I wasn't able to look at where I was stepping onto because my face was pressing against his body. If I distance myself from him, both of us will get out of balance and probably end up falling.

I felt my fake nose slightly squeezed when it hit the chest of the guy. Screw that, let's just hope it didn't wear off.

Shit, how the hell did I attract trouble when I was actually running away from it?!

When I felt his arm loosened, I rushed and continued running without even apologizing at him or knowing who he was.

I want to slap myself for the way I behaved. Does this really have to happen when you're panicking?