Chapter 6 : E S C A P E _ P L A N

DOUBLE UPDATE!

---------------

Jae Rin yawned as she stretched her arms up, stopping at her actions, she opened her eyes in a shock.

She sat up and looked around. A big room. A comfy bed. How'd she came here? As realization hits her, she grunted in annoyance.

She was kidnapped.

She checked her watch, but saw and felt nothing.

'She tried to touch the watch again. It's not there. "Where—"

"If you're looking for the watch I threw it away. I'm not that dumb to get us caught." He snapped at her as they finally got outside, walking towards the van where he spotted a boy resting by the van.'

"Ugh!" She grunted again as she leaned back on the bed hard. "I need to get out of here."

She can't believe it. She always escapes all the people who gets to kidnap her, this is the first time it happened in her life. Which made her nervous and scared for her life and her father's as well. He trusted her. He trusted that she can handle herself, he trusted that she can escape every group who kidnaps her, he trusted all her ways. What will happen now?

All the thinking made her head spin, not even realizing that she's still laying on the comfortable bed. "At least I got a best bed."

The door opened very slowly, which made a lot of time on making her get off and tiptoed away from the bed and ready to grab the pistol from her boots behind the door. She felt nothing again. 'Damn. They're good.' Her breathing hitched, she'll be dead sooner or later. She'll be the victim of this group and probably threaten her dad to get what they want from him.

She'll never let that happen. She won't let that happen.

She stopped on her actions as the figure walked in the room, the boy with a snapback turned around as soon as the door closed that surprised the girl making her let out a high pitch scream.

"No. No!" He said as he tried to cover her mouth with his palm, but Jae Rin quickly opened the door and ran away after kicking the balls of his. He grunted in pain as he fell on the floor hard.

Jae Rin slapped herself for even letting out a scream. "You're such an idiot Jae Rin." After hitting herself, she ran away from the room and quickly down to the stairs.

"Hey! You! Stop!" A yell was heard from above, being an intelligent girl she is, she didn't dared to look back but to run even more fast away from them.

She went to the front door, trying to unlock the door but it's no use. She looked back and saw two boys running down the stairs quickly, she dashed away from the front and tried to find another way to escape.

"Come on! Don't tell me she'll run around the mansion!" Taehyung let out a heavy sigh as he slumped his shoulders down.

"Well at least let's follow her, there's no way out of here anyway." Hoseok said as they both run after her.

Jae Rin got to the kitchen and checked every free empty space to hide for a while, she adjusted the cabinet and slipped by the side of it. Right on time the heavy breathing was heard.

"Wait. A. Min.Ute" A boy said in between of heavy breaths as he looked around the room, trying to find air.

"This is why I suggested we can do an exercise every once a while." Hoseok shook his head as he saw his dongsaeng leaning his hand by the door frame and panting heavily.

"Excuse me!" Taehyung fought back. "I'm actually fit."

Hoseok rolled his eyes at the boy's remark. "Whatever. Let's go."

"You go first. I'll just rest." Taehyung said, still panting as he let out a heavy sigh at the end of his sentence while shooing the boy away with his hand. The older boy rolled his eyes once again and ran away.

Once he didn't hear any footsteps, he straightened up and knocked at the cabinet. "Get out. I know you're in there. I saw your hair."

Jae Rin kept quiet but the knocking didn't stopped. She got caught. She's not going home. She's going to be a victim. She's going to die.

After she didn't made a move, the cabinet was moved a little bit, making her to look at the larger gap that was seen. He saw the boy with his arms crossed and just glaring at her.

"Annyeong~" The girl greeted with fear in her voice.

"Annyeong~" Taehyung greeted back. "Mind answering why you hid there?"

"No." Jae Rin replied making the boy let out a chuckle.

"Come on." Taehyung said as he walked out of the room but she didn't moved. Why is he like that? Why should he trust him? And lastly, why the heck didn't he called the other boy?

The boy peeked his head at the door and looked at the girl confusedly, "You coming or what?—Oh! I know why."

He came back in the kitchen and stood in front of her, "I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. I'm really sorry we had to meet in this way."

He let out his hand out but the girl just stared at it and looked back at the boy in the eyes. "Lee Jae Rin."

Taehyung pulled back his hand and just smiled sweetly at her, "Well nice meeting you Jae Rin. I didn't know why you're here really, but do you mind me walking you back at your room?"

She just stared at him dumbfounded, "Why?"

"You don't want others to see you right? I might help you escape." The boy whispered the last part as he leaned closer to her.

"Why should I trust you?" She eyed him carefully as he leaned away from her.

"Because you should. It's your choice anyway if you want to or not." The boy answered simply. "Come on. We don't want anyone to see you don't you."