Chapter 7 : T E N S I O N

Thank you so so much for reading my book! Thanks for suggesting an update! Here's the chapter 7 babes!

------

Fiddling her fingers uncomfortably as she looked around the room. It felt...weird. A somehow kidnapper trying to help the victim? For what? And why?

After minutes of staring into the window, having a beautiful scenery she had never seen before, made her realized what kind of gang she's with right now.

Tilting her head in confusion, she's pretty sure there's this one deadliest gang in the mafia world right now but didn't had any idea who they are which gives her a fright. Maybe the deadliest gang is with her right now.

At the mansion, everyone is busy as always. Some are outside doing dirty works while the other half are doing their businesses in their offices.

She stood up from the bed and walked her way to explore this whole room she's in. 'Maybe I can find some clues.'

She started to search everywhere —  behind the curtains, cabinets, drawers, any space that there could possibly be.

She let out a sigh as she pushed herself on the bed. She found nothing. What makes her curious is that she don't know how many are them in here at the mansion alone.

She turned her head at the bed header, and her gaze trailed down. She saw something in between the pillows that looks like a hole, curiosity had taken over her.

She sat up and crawled to the bed header. She took out all of her pillows and saw a glittery and shiny notebook just laying in there. She took it from the hole then decided to open it.

'Sunday, February 5, 2018

Dear Diary,
                   I found this notebook on the way to this room. It seemed pretty decent and told myself why won't I give it a try? Anyway, this is like a nightmare. I just saw death right in front of my eyes and turns out it was a gang. I got caught and of course, I got kidnapped. I hope they free me soon.    

                                                     Yuna'

She flipped through the pages on the notebook and it's all in the same year, until she finally got to the last page.

'Wednesday, October 5, 2018

Dear Diary,

                   This is probably my last time writing here, I disobeyed many times and I had enough of their tortures and punishments. I'm going to follow Hana's steps and probably going to see her somewhere. I will never feel pain again. I'm going to be free. I hope they all get rot in jail and burn down in hell.
                                                     Yuna'

Confusion was all Jae Rin had. 'Why did Yuna was tortured and punished?' 'Why did they killed her?' 'Who's Hana?' 

She flipped back through the pages and before she could even process what she's looking for, a door opening was heard from the door, causing Jae Rin to hide the notebook back at its place and put back the pillows to cover back the hole.

The back of the diary's page was open, 'The deadliest gang : Bangtan Sonyeondan kidnapped me.'

Taehyung opened the door slightly, peeking his head behind the door and saw Jae Rin looking back at him. He let out a relief sigh making Jae Rin to look at him confused. "I just thought you ran away."

'Already planning to.' She thought inside her head.

"Why are you here." Jae Rin spat at the boy by the door.

"No need to sound rude. I just checked on you." He replied calmly.

"You don't need to." Jae Rin replied bluntly. "I'm fine."

He scoffed a laugh, "Yeah right. You're fine. Like you didn't got kidnapped five hours ago."

"What do you want." The girl grumbled in annoyance while looking at him with her one eyebrow raised.

"Fine." He let out a huff. "If they found you in here, don't scream help for me."

"I don't need you." Jae Rin assured, emphasizing every word.

"We'll see." Taehyung let out a smirk, closing the door on his way out.

Yoongi shook his head in a disapproving way as he saw his dongsaeng just talking at the girl in the bedroom. 'He's so lucky I didn't even try to tell anyone.'

He looked around at the screen for security like he always does. He saw Hoseok still running around the mansion, Taehyung entering his own office and Jimin who was just going to walk out the mansion. As nothing was going on, he looked down on his papers works and works.

The thought of the members catching Taehyung helping the girl get out of this mansion made his head hurt. He hears every single bit of what Tae said to the girl and hearing that almost made him call their boss.

He stopped on doing his paper works and let out a deep breath. "It's now or never." He walked out of the room and went immediately to the office of his dongsaeng.

He needs to talk it out to him that what's his doing is clearly dangerous. He just wants him to be sure on what Taehyung's actions are doing to himself.

"The door's open." The door creaked open, entering the silver headed hair boy in the office. "Oh hey hyung."

The oldest crossed his arms as he went in front of him, earning a hum from his dongsaeng.

"Are you helping her?"

"Nope." Taehyung replied simply, not looking up from his laptop.

"You sure?" Yoongi questioned with slight suspicion written in his face.

"I won't and don't think of betraying our group." The boy said simply as he looked at his hyung, shrugging his shoulders. "It's nothing."

"If that's so." The oldest replied, "See you then." He stood up from the couch and started walking towards the door. Before his hyung could even exit the door, he turned around to him at the middle of exiting the door. "You should be very careful Taehyung." Yoongi warned, pulling out an index finger at his dongsaeng.

"I am hyung." He answered back with an evil smirk. "Just trust me. I'm just starting to gain her trust."