Chapter 15 : T R U S T E D

Opening her eyes, she realized she was back again in the familiar room she's in. She recalled what happened all before this had happened.

Talking to Hoseok and Taehyung.

Escape.

Found by someone.

Injection.

Blackout.

Back again in the room.

She groaned in frustration, as well as in pain. Frustrated; because she was found and got her back here. Pain; because of what she's feeling right now.

The room started to spin like a top and she found no relief in shutting her eyes in attempts to escape the feeling. In fact, it only made the spinning sensation worse. She felt freezing cold but she was hot to the touch. A thin veil of sweat beaded her forehead and the back of her neck. This felt horrible, the spinning refusing the stop. 

"Fucking hell, you're finally awake. How could you just fucking disappear like that? You fucking brat." An unknown voice from a man spat, his frustration from the last few hours overflowing. "You better not move, you're still weak."

He stood up from the single couch, his gaze not leaving hers. He lifted his index finger, pointing it at her. "You better stop thinking that you can get away from here."

Jae Rin looked at the man, with her unconscious with everything, as he walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him. Her eyes still not open wide, and couldn't even think straight— her head was pounding hard, her throat feels dry, and her body feels heavy.

"Hey," Another voice whispered quietly, when the door shut behind him. Jae Rin looked at where the sound came from, and saw the boy enter the room. "You good?"

She rolled her eyes, looking at him in the most ridiculous way. "I was injected by something, and now I'm back here. What do you think?"

"I'm just asking." He let out a chuckle, he pulled out his hand and another to her. "Have some."

She looked at it suspiciously, then shut her eyes tightly again as she felt the pain came through her. "Just take these medicines then have some rest."

"How should I know it's not drugged?" She argued, as she put her knees up and started rubbing her head as she rested her elbows on her knees.

"Because it's not." Taehyung answered simply, the girl let out a yelp in pain making Taehyung to open the water bottle cap as he pushed his hand towards her. "Drink it now, I'll let you have some rest."

This time, Jae Rin looked back at the medicine then shut her eyes tightly again. Once she opened them, she quickly grabbed the medicine pills from Taehyung's palm and drank the water of doing so. "You good now?"

The girl snapped her heads towards him, giving him a sharp look on her face. His eyes widened in surprised, standing up from the bed then stepping away from the bed. "I'm leaving the water bottle here, and I'm going out. Have some rest and please don't kill any of us."

Once he shut the door as the girl watched it, she let out a loud sigh. Blinking slowly, as she looked around the room once again; still feeling the uneasiness and dizziness. She took the water bottle from the bedside table and began to drink it again, "I just hope it's not poisoned."

After drinking, she put it back to where she grabbed it and started to wonder if what she heard a while was real or just a dream. If it's real, then who's he? She started to trail away from her thoughts, then shook her head before getting any headache on thinking who might be it. 

She grabbed the comforters and was about to settle into her sleeping position, until the door creaked open. She sat back up, looking at the person on the door. He sent out a wave and his lips were in a tight line as he entered the room.

Jae Rin just stared at him, then pointed at the bedroom door. "Get the fuck out."

"I just entered the room." He responded with his one eyebrow raised, walking around the room as if he's looking for something. "By the way, are you okay now?"

"Oh, I don't know?" She questioned as she scratched her chin trying to act dumb then looked at him with a death glare as she mentioned, "Because the boy who injected something on me is here in the room with me a while ago."

"Oh!" He snickered a laugh then returned to his straight face as he looked back at her. "And whose fault was that?"

Her face was still the same, and have the same expression as soon as he entered the room. "Just get away from here and from me."

"You are not my boss." The boy scoffed as he looked around the room once more.

The girl crossed her arms, her gaze not leaving him. "You will be, soon."

"Says who?" He talked back as he turned his head back at her, stopping himself from looking further in the room. 

"Duh~" She rolled her eyes at him, letting out an annoyed sigh. "Who said it? Probably the air, right?"

"Whatever, someone will call you by dinner." As Jimin exited the room, Jae Rin lets out a relived sigh, laying back down on the bed. The door opened once again after a few minutes, then there she saw another man walked in making her to groan in frustration. She was supposed to rest from what they did to her, but here they are popping up in her bedroom one by one, probably.

"So." Hoseok started with a clap as he closed the door from behind him and walked towards Jae Rin's bed. "I have made a decision to trust you."

"A horrible decision, really." Jae Rin replied, rolling her eyes, obviously uninterested with what just Hoseok said. Rolling her body over, she pulled down by the blanket she was on it. She fell on the floor with a loud 'thud' , making her to look at him with her killer eye.

"I didn't asked for your opinion." He sassed at her as he threw the blanket on her.