ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝓏𝐄RⓄ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

May 8th of xxxx, 8:05 pm
⟶The day that the first princess was born in the kingdom of Granzreich

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈ 

I open my eyes, and see an unfamiliar place, this is not my bedroom, where the hell am I? 

"Wahhhh wahhhh" Excuse me, make that whining brat shut up please. "Congratulations your highness, it's a girl" said the nurse...that's the nurse right?

If that's the nurse, I'm in a hospital? "She looks so beautiful ,welcome to the family... Zella von Glanzreich" The unfamiliar woman smiled. Who the hell is Zella and why do I feel so tired??

"Zella! What a wonderful name!"A man with a blond hair that reaches to his shoulders shouted as he come closer. Stranger Danger but at the same time he looks familiar. 

"Your majesty,please announce your presence before entering" Your majesty? Why the hell is the nurse saying that their royals or some upper class? We're in the Generation Z, the only upper class here is Bill Gates, Pewdiepie and Sister James and of course Shane Dawsone with his new collab with Jeffree on his makeup line. 

"Father you should learn to be more patient (ノ_<。)" An eight year old boy with black hair followed behind the blond man. He looks familiar too...BITCH! He's Eins Von Glanzreich from Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine by Higasa Akai!! Wait so that's why Viktor looked so familiar and she's the mother of the six royalties, she looks so beautiful.

"Oh,she's an angel!"Viktor-I mean father said as he carry me.'Staree~~~' why is Einii sama staring at me? "Would you like to hold her Eins?"Asked mother. "hai (yes)" Einii sama (tried) hold me and smiled...oh that's cute.

.

.

.

That's when realization sets in.

.

.

.
WAIT FIRST OF ALL THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN ANIME .WTF IS GOING ON?!?!? DID I DIE?

BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER HOW I DIED OR IS THIS ONE OF THOSE FANFICTION THAT I'VE READ ON THE INTERNET? AND THEN WAIT EINS THAT EINS SMILED?! JUST WAHT.

 AM I A BABY? THEN THAT MEANS I'M THE FIRST PRINCESS! Wait no that means I may or may not have affected the canon plot. Fuck.

.

.

.

BITCH THERE'S NO INTERNET IN THIS ERA!!!!!!!!

NOR DO THEY HAVE AC, SUMMER'S GOING TO BE FUCKING HOT!!!!

HOW THE FUCK WILL I ENTERTAIN MYSELF?! oh wait I can make stories...LIKE HELL I'D DO THAT

.

.

.

OK first calmly analyze your surroundings. Currently Eins is holding me, Viktor is crying tears of joy, Mother is smiling warmly,queen mother is crying as well. Someone please explain to me what the fuck is going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been seeing chapters of Eins as a child playing with Kai and Ernst and i'm like waht the fuck
I'm just on chapter 63 but there's a lot of spoilers in the internet and i'm shook
I've been trying to search where to read chapter 64 and more but still no results are coming up so I need link ╥﹏╥ 
byee

[edited 11/14/19]

[c: to my friend, she helped me edit this chapter (she didn't wanted to be tagged lmao)]

[might drop hints here]; https://twitter.com/AineAyase

https://www.instagram.com/aine_ayase/  ]