ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ʂҽʋҽɳ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

I step inside the office and see Einii sama with father. "Zella, your here." I did a small curtsy.

"I called you here today to tell you that you are going to attend Maria Private School." Father stated, I have heard that Maria Private School was directed for nobles and royalty, only a two scholars were able to attend that school since the tests were too hard.

"I see, Is that all?" "You would be living in dorms since the school is far away from here. You would depart tomorrow." I just hope that my room mate doesn't give a shit. "I see, have a lovely day father." 

I walk back towards my room and close the door behind me, slowly trying to ease my breathing pattern. Everything will be okay. Inhale though your nose and exhale through your mouth, now repeat that pattern Zella. 

I close my eyes while continuously repeating my breathing pattern, hugging myself in a failed attempt of warmth. I stood up and laid down on my bed, hiding under the covers and crying myself to sleep.

By the time I woke up it was already midnight. I quietly go outside of my chambers, keeping an eye out for any night patrol guards. 

The night sky filled with many stars accompanied by the moon, shining ever so brightly. The cold wind made my breath cool. All of the anxiety that happened earlier slipped my mind.

As I kept admiring the starry night sky, I kept hearing rustling sounds behind me, turning around quickly, I see Einii walking towards me. "What are you doing up this late, in the garden as well without any guards." Einii asked, It seems like he's mad...

"I just wanted to relax...for a bit." He sighed and put a blanket around my shoulder, I smiled at him as he ruffled my hair. "I heard from father that you were going to Maria Private school." He said as he sat down beside me. " Yes, I am." "When are you going to depart?" "This morning" It was silent for a while, I look up to him curious why he hasn't say anything.I was surprised to  meet his glossy eyes.

"That's too sudden! Can't you depart this weekend instead?" He held my hand tightly,by this time the tears were trickling down his face. I used my other hand to wipe away his tears, smiling sadly "I can't. The school already started a month ago, I can't delay it any further." He hugged me, since this never happened before It was awkward for a bit until I returned the hug back.

We talked until the sun started going up, Einii escorted me back to my room making sure we weren't seen by any guards on the way. I close the door behind me and start my morning routine. I didn't expect Einii to express any emotion openly, he was a cute tsundere after all.

After getting ready, Kyle, Sarah and Leo came to my room and helped me bring my luggage to the carriage.  Once we made it to the west gate, I see my family waiting for me to come and properly send me off.

Even Mother was there, holding Leonhard in her arms. Bruno holding Father's hands, Kai beside Queen mother and shadow and Einii and Ernst, holding what seemed to look like a...box?

I felt like tearing up, "I will be back in winter." I forced myself to fake a smile. Ernst came forward holding the box, "It's a departing gift" Einii said. The box was covered with purple wrapper and white ribbon, Leo took it as I say my thanks.

"Onee-sama, are you really going?" Kai asked with glossy eyes, I ruffle his hair and smile, "Don't worry Kai, I'll come back in summer and winter vacation. Take care of our little siblings for me, okay?" His once glossy eyes were now filled with determination, "Un!"

"Bruno, I'll teach you a different language once I return, okay?" He nods and quickly wipes away his tear. I kissed Leonhard's forehead and mother's cheeks. Once I was seated in the carriage I wave goodbye to my family as we start heading towards Maria Private School.

================================================

"I heard there's a new transfer student coming" A bot with blue hair said. "Yeah, I wonder what they'll be like." The male's companion replied, A girl with a high ponytail eating pudding to her heart's content. "Well, I just hope their not arrogant since it's hard passing this school especially if your a transfer student." The other male said. He had light blond hair with round glasses.

"Isn't that transfer student coming today?" 

===============================================

"Your highness, we have arrived." "Thank you" Kyle opened the door for me and held out his hand for me to take. " Under the orders of his majesty, the king. Sarah would also attend the school." I see, "Then what about you?" I ask, He pushes his glasses up, "I would help Prince Bruno, Kai and Leonhard with their studies and aid them from the side until you come back."

"I see, then can you make monthly letters for me and update me on what's going on inside the palace?" Kyle nods and patted my hair. He bowed down and kiss my hand, "Good bye for now, your highness."

"Shall we get going, your highness?" I nod and we brought our stuff to the dorms.

-time skip next day-

"Your highness, Shall we get going?" Sarah asked, "Okay but first...call me Zella instead of 'your highness'" All the color from Sarah's face just drained, "I,I can't do that! We have very different status-" I put my hand up to prevent her from talking any further, "Well, I permit you to do so." She was silent for a while before giving in.

;;;

The teacher instructed us to stay outside for a few minutes until he told them to come in. "As I had informed you, your new classmates have arrived. You may now come in." I came in first, followed by Sarah. "Introduce yourselves to the class after that they may ask any questions."

I curtsy, " Good morning, I am Zella von Glanzreich" It seems like after I said my last name some of my classmates' eyes grew bigger. " Please take care of me" I finished with a smile.

Sarah curtsy as well, "I am Sarah Kennedy, I hope to be great acquaintance with you all." The teacher nod and some of the students raise their hands. "The boy with glasses in the second row" Sarah chose, " Are you a royalty and noble?" This was the type of question I didn't want to answer. I clasped my hands together behind my back tightly. However Sarah did not fail to notice her highness' discomfort. "Yes, we are" And with that, some grunted and started whispering to one another.

"How did you took the exam??" A girl with short brown hair asked. "We took it normally in an auditorium with the principal as our monitor." I said with a smile. " That's enough questions, You two can seat in the empty desks." 

;;;;

Our first day went by a breeze, no one decided to talk to us because we were a million light years different from them because of a thing called 'social status'. In this era, nobility and royals were not often seen interacting with commoners as if an invisible wall separated both social standing.

In my point of view social status was a ridiculous title given to people, we are both created equally and the both species but why are we treating each other like the other was some sort of alien that didn't deserve to live or step in the others territory?

The longer I reside in this world, the longer I often forget about the story line, that is why I decided to wrote it down in a book, using Japanese language or as people call it here as Yapan. No one can read it other than me, well if they know the language of Japanese then I'm probably screwed.

"Your highness, I have prepared tea." I was snapped out of my endless  brainstorming by Sarah, I smiled and thanked her, closing my eyes and enjoying the tea. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading I'm just your shadow!

I'm so sorry this book is now officially dropped :((( I'm just not into the fandom as I was before, I didn't like how the story flowed and my current writing style is different from it was before so yea...Thank you for supporting this cringe ass book bye