ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝓞ηє ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

-time skip 6 months-

~3rd pov~

 Viktor and Eins are outside the room of Zella...why you ask? it's because it's about time that Zella would talk, Zella is on the ground playing with a ginormous teddy bear that Eins and Viktor bought for her.

"Zella say 'papa'"viktor says to Zella slowly so she could say it. "Zella say 'Eins' not papa say 'E-i-n-s'" Eins says to Zella as he realize that Zella had been observing the two ever since they came in.

"Ry.." Zella tries to say something but couldn't really get the word. "Ry?" The two tries to think of a word that starts with 'ry'. "Ly...Family!" Zella says as she claps with a big smile on her face. Eins' smiling and blushing while Viktor is crying that Zella's first word was family instead of papa but at the same time happy for her daughter.

-time skip 2 years-

~Zella's pov~

It has been two years since I was transported to this anime, I still don't know what the fuck is going on nor do I know if I will affect the canon but I hope, I wouldn't. Mini Eins is so cute. There is a war that's going to happen in the near future so I hope that the four princes wouldn't experience that, well I guess they're my brother's now. While I was walking around aimlessly with my head filled with important notes I should write but don't know how to because of this body, I see Eins and Ernst in the distance so I decided to head there.

"Einii sama!" Zella says as she heads toward Eins direction. "Ern!" Zella says while waving her hand as she goes toward their direction. "Princess Zella, good morning" Ernst greeted her with a smile... good thing Ernst doesn't wear that hat of his while he was  a child, I sweat dropped .
"Morning Ern!" I give Ern a small smile "Morning enii sama" he looks so mature even though he's only 6 years old, I sweat dropped once again."Einii sama book!" why can't I say the thing I want to say? "Book? what book?" "borrow book" geez it's hard being a baby.

"What kind of book do you want to borrow?" "History!"I want to learn in advance since school is a pain. Eins and Ernst were shocked that a 2 year old wants to read a history book but decided to let it slide. "Okay,Do you want ernst to read it to you?" "Hai!(yes!)" "ok-wait why me?" "What? I don't want to read a history book,that's boring" "Fine" Ernst gave up,He was pouting while reading the book. I silently laughed.

"The towns people were angered by the queen's action's so they-" Ernst dropped the book and joined Einii-sama in his sleep. Who would've thought that Einii-sama would gently caress my hair, I think I know why Kai love fluffy things now. My eyelids became heavy each second so I decided to join the couple to sleep.

~Viktor's pov~

"Eins do you-" I see Zella in Eins lap while sleeping and Ernst leaning on my son's shoulder. Cuteness overload! 'Now what story did Zella wanted to read this time?' I pick up the book and read the title History of Glanzreich?!  I look at Zella and closed my mouth. I grab a blanket and put it over them and leave the room as quietly as possible.

~time skip~

~Zella's pov~

 "*knock knock* Princess Zella?" Ern? I wonder what does he needs?
"Yes?"I stopped what I was doing and observed Ern "Your highness please come with me" "okay!" I stand up and grabbed Ernst' hands. His hands are so warm.

"Ern,Where are we going?" "You'll see" He said to me with a smile. 'So mysterious' I thought while pouting. "Ern! Ern!" I jumped in front of him to get his attention. "What is it,your highness?" He asks, with a smile. "Stop the formal-i-ties"damn it being a two year old is hard
"Well then, What would you like me to call you?" "Zella!" "Okay, Zella" He said with a smile that doesn't reach his eyes. "Father, Einii sama"I announced my presence. "Oh Zella" Father pick me up and smile but suddenly I hear screams from the room in front of us. That scream, is that...mother?

"Mother!" why is she screaming? what happened? "Don't worry Zella, she's going to be fine" Viktor or should I say Father put me down. "One more push, your majesty! Just one more push!"Is she giving birth, to Kai??? After the last scream, it was very silent until a faint cry can be heard. 

[edited: 11/16/19]