Coffee crush

I had come into this small coffee shop continuously for the past week. At first I thought it was on a pure whim, but then I saw him. He was majestic.

He had dark brown hair shaved into a loose mohawk, and bright orange - brown eyes, He even smiled at the customers.

Most workers scowled and were rude to a T. I looked down at the cup in my hands, it was nearly empty, I shrugged my shoulder throwing the cup away in the wastebasket next to my table. Standing up I got in line for another coffee, maybe this time I'd get a caramel mocha frappé.

Then I saw him.

My eyes soaked in his beauty, simply adoring the way his eyes sparkled every time he'd greet a new customer, the way he spoke with a hint of shyness and the way his lips moved, so pink and plump I could practically taste them.

I hadn't even noticed it was my turn until his delightful smile was directed at me. I flushed.

"Hi there what can I get you, my name is Tavros." I almost choked, he said it. He said his name. Tavros.

It sounded so perfect, it suited him.

I smiled at him trying to be as friendly as I could.

"Hi I'm Gamzee, I'll take a caramel mocha frappé please." I handed him the money. He nodded, his hair bouncing in and out of his face playfully covering his eyes one moment and not the next.

I watched as he wrote my name on the cup, it took longer than usual I noticed. When he handed me the cup there was a light blush on his cheeks and the bell for the shift change dinged. I couldn't help but stare as he pulled the small apron he wore over his head, folding it neatly he placed it on the counter. He walked out from behind the register getting extremely close to me as he passed by, I swear I faintly heard him whisper my name.

I turned around just in time to see him leave the shop, the glass door closed behind him with a soft bell chime. I looked down at my cup, my breath caught. Written on the cup in purple read Gamzee, Call me };) 209-555-1551

That tease.