Chapter 6

I said this chapter was going to be up yesterday but to be completely honest I just wanted to play the sims instead of finish writing it lol

Also, I use a bunch of pictures in this chapter so if it doesn't work out just let me know!

PICTURES ARE NOT MINE I found them on pinterest so they belong to whoever actually drew them :)

Stiles showed up to the Hale residence shortly after having dinner with his dad. He spent the morning with Deaton reading through a lot of books and learning about different herbs and plants that help and hurt wolves. When he got to the preserve he noticed only the Camaro sitting in the driveway. He knocked on the door assuming it was probably Laura that was home seeming as it's actually her car, not Derek's.

The Brunette opened the door, smiling down at the younger. "Hey, Stiles."

"Hey, is Derek here?" He smiled back, "He said he'd help me with History."

Laura nodded, "He's in the backyard I believe."

"Thanks!" Laura chuckled at his cheerful demeanor as he walked past her toward the back door.

Derek was laying on his stomach in the middle of the lawn facing the line where the woods met the open grass. Stiles plopped down next to him, his backpack in his lap.

"Whatcha doing?"

Derek glanced toward the boy and back down at the book in front of him. "Drawing."

"What're you drawing?"

Derek snorted, "A wolf."

"Can I see?" Stiles smiled.

The other male sat up, handing the sketch book over. "It's not great."

"What the hell do you mean it's not great?" Stiles gawked, "This is amazing

"What the hell do you mean it's not great?" Stiles gawked, "This is amazing."

Derek shrugged, "It's okay. But, you're here for history."

Stiles groaned a little but pulled out all his stuff to study. The sun was started to set as they went through different practice tests and flash cards together. Derek drawing on and off in his sketch book.

It didn't feel like long before the rest of the Hales arrived home and Talia was calling the two boys inside for dinner. She stood on the back porch smiling at her son.

"Are you gonna tell him?" She said quietly, knowing Derek would hear her.

Derek turned around to look at his mother, "What are you talking about?" He asked back, getting Stiles' attention. The younger looked over noticing Talia standing there and focused back on his book.

"Dinners done." Derek mumbled, closing his sketch book and getting up.

Stiles didn't miss the look on Talia's face as Derek passed by her on his way into the house.