Chapter 9

Stiles woke up the next morning to find himself alone in Derek's bed in his dorm. He heard some talking in the other room. He looked around to see what Derek had in his room. There wasn't much other than school book and the others laptop. He had a picture of his family on the desk and his sketch book sitting beside his bed. Stiles grabbed it deciding to flip through a few pages while he waited for Derek to come back.

Derek came back into the room with two bowls, a gallon of milk, and a box of cereal.

"Looks like you forgot spoons." Stiles teased.

"Did I?" Derek smirked dropping everything on the bed and pulling two spoons from the cereal box.

Stiles laughed, "What're you doing today?"

"Well, that depends." He sat down across from the younger.

"On?"

"On if you wanted to stay..."

Stiles smiled, "I think I can stick around for a bit."

They spent the next half hour eating and watching Netflix off of Derek's laptop before getting up and ready for the day. Stiles stealing one of Derek's shirt since he only had the others Jersey with him.

"So, what're we doing now?"

Derek shrugged, "We can hang out here...walk around campus? What do you want to do?"

"We could hang out with your friends? Don't you normally do that when you're here on the weekends?"

"Sometimes, but...I don't know."

Stiles frowned, "Oh..."

Derek rolled his eyes, kicking Stiles lightly, "Most of the guys I hang out with are on the basketball team with me and they're assholes."

"You are too." The younger laughed.

"I'd just rather you not meet them."

Stiles nodded, "But like...they can't be your only friends. Don't you have like a best friend or something?"

He sighed, "Let me see if he's on campus."

Stiles did a little cheer as Derek pulled out his phone.

"Hey, what's up?" A voice rang through Derek's phone.

"You on campus? Stiles wanted to meet you..."

"Wait, Stiles? You mean that guy you don't shut up about?"

Derek felt his face heat up, "Shut up."

There was laughter through the phone as Stiles scooted closer only slightly hearing what was being said, "I would LOVE to meet your boyfriend."

"He's not...where are you?"

"Commons. Come down. We can play some pool or something."

"Kay. See you in a few."

Derek looked next to him as he hung up. "Ready?"

Stiles smiled, "Yes. Where are we going?"

"The commons." Stiles scrunched his eyes in confusion. "It's just like a spot for everyone to hang out and watch TV, play games, eat."

"Oh, cool. Can I steal a sweatshirt though?"

"Do you want my whole closet?" Stiles shrugged and nodded making the other chuckle, "Have at it."

"Is there going to be a lot of people there?" Stiles asked, Derek slipping their fingers together.

"Probably not. Normally gets busier later in the day."