King

Zayne POV
Hello fellas. My name is Zayne. You all will think that I'm just an ordinary person. Well let me tell you that you all are very wrong,
I'm the king of all creatures. Some of you might think that this is cool but you are not even right or wrong . I have take care of people, and they are very kind, but in the other hand, I have to take care of paper work and try to make the kingdom a much better place. But lucky me, I have such a lovely family, two younger brothers and a younger and cute little sister and a loving mom and dad.
"Son, I have something to tell you"
My dad came into my office suddenly.
"Hello dad, and, what's the matter?" I asked him with a concerned voice.
"Well as you know, in the past, when you and your brothers where just baby's, we had protectors of the kingdom, all of us will named them "The seven sinful creatures", but one day, someone or a group of people attacked the kingdom, our people thought that it was their fault because they disappeared that same day, but when in reality, they were just protecting us. Do you remember them?"
"I heard about them, and I really don't remember that much about them, but I do know the fact that they had protected the royal family and the villagers, and they were called traitors just because they disappeared in the same day those people attacked us, and the fact that "The seven deadly creatures" saved us and they were not traitors, but no one knows the reason they disappeared"
"Well I think we-"
Cliffhangerrrrrrrrrrr
🤪