The Prince and the "creatures"

Adaline POV
"Ad (her nickname)serve this order to table 10" Ban says. Ugh, just how worse can this be. There are a lot of people coming to our bar, like it's the only one, and It's only me and Ban. Ban is the one who cooks, and let me tell you, his food is the best, while I serve the food and the drinks.
"Number 10" J shout, seriously, one of this days, I'm going to lose my voice one of these days,
"Over here"
"Here"
"thank you little girl" Ugh 😑, how I hate that name they call me, but oh well, what can I do, I have to do it, so Ban and me can earn money. "Hey, have you heard about the rumors about the seven deadly creatures being alive?"
"WHAT!!!?"
"Yeah and the royal family is searching for these traitors"
"I hope they kill those traitors"
"Yeah!!!" Many other people say.
Honestly these people are sometimes annoying. Suddenly the door is open wildly and a man come shouting
"EVERYONE RUN THERE ARE SOME CREATURES COMING THIS WAY AND THEY ARE ATTACKING THE FIRST PRINCE!!!"
Suddenly all the mans in the bar started running. WoW, they are not even thinking about their prince's, if he is still alive.
"Ban, I need your help finding the prince and probably stopping those creatures"
"Coming" he gets out of his room with his clothes that he uses all the time to do other things other than cooking (he looks like Ban from the deadly sins) and he throws my "sword"

Sorry guys, for taking a long time, this book is based on "The seven deadly sins" but there are something changes. Again, I'm very sorry about updating too late.