THE CAPTAIN IS ALIVE!!!

Zayne///
"Well the thing is that we have found something interesting" My dad said, but in a excited and nervous way.
"And what might that be?"
"Well it's about their captain"
"What are you trying to say dad?"
"Well we think that we have found their captain"
"WHAT!!!?"
There are some rumors about the "The seven sinful creatures" been already dead, because of the fact that no one has ever seen them since the day they disappeared.
"Yes, son, but we are not so sure" my dad said.
"Do you know where he is"
"Well that's is what we are dealing with right now, as you know, all of them were covered in armors, and there is a new man and he runs a bar, with a girl, and his voice is similar to one of the commandments of this group, so we are suspecting that the men is and knows about their captain. and the girl she might be his sister but the thing is that almost everyone doesn't know if the captain was women or men, so we are not so sure about it, so I wanted you to make sure that the men is one of the "Seven sinfull deadly creatures" and I want you to go there at the bar" my dad said, what is happening here? Dad is planning something.
"Ooooook"
"That was the only thing I wanted to say to you"
"Ok have a good day dad"
"You too son, and your mom sends you greetings too"
"Thank you dad"
So how was it. Please. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee. Tell me. I beg you with all my HEARTS .
🤨🥺🥺🥺😫 ❤️