New School

:: Ciara::

" is it to much, I been on the search but now I'm losing my hope, is it to much is it to much, trying to find love in a world so cold"

I woke up to my alarm clock playing treat like somebody by tink. I looked at the time and it was 6:00. I rolled out my bed and got in the shower. I let the warm water hit my body for about 15 minutes. I then got out put on my towel and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I walked out the bathroom and went in my closet and put my under clothes on and some black high waisted shorts with a red fitted top and my red and black Jordan's. I then went down stairs to see my mom and my 12 year old brother caden eating breakfast.

" u need a ride sweet pea?" My mom asked me. " yea " I said grabbing a bag of chips and stuffing it into my bag. My mom kissed Caden on the forehead and we both hoped in her silver impala. When I reached school I walked into the office to see a tall girl with black wavy hair give me my schedule.

" hi are u Ciara Bradford?" She asked me." In the flesh" I said looking at my schedule. " ok well these are your classes" she said and walked off. I don't even know where the classrooms are. Then a man with a black suit on walked passed me. " excuse me?" I said as he turned around.

" how may I help you?" He said. " I dont know where the classes are" I said. " Brianna!" He shouted as a girl that was light skin with long black straight hair that came to butt and a outfit similar to mine came up to us." What principal Brown" she said popping her gum." Show her around" he said as he walked away.

" hi I'm Brianna but people call Me Bri" she said. " I'm Ciara" I said as we walked out the office. As soon as we walked out the office I here boys whistling at me and shouting." Who da girl wit da curves next to u bri!" Bri rolled her eyes and looked at me." Ignore there thirsty asses" she said.

I laughed lightly." We bout to be the best of friends" she added." Hellllll yea!" I said. We both laughed and the first bell rang. She showed me where my first class was as she walked to hers. She said she will meet me at my locker in passing periods. I walked in my class and sat in the back.

" Hello, u must be new?" The teacher asked me. " yea" I said. " ok well u can sit there for now " she said as she walked to the front of the class. Minutes later a cute ass boy sat next to me. He is light skin with tattoo's waves and a white smile. He put his head phones in his ears and his feet on the desk. " Mr. Johnson take your ear buds out and your feet belong on the floor." The teacher said.

He sighed then did what she said and slouched down in his chair then looked at me and smiled. " was sup ma"

He said." Hey" I said smiling back." What's yhu name " he said winking." Ciara" I said looking down. " don't hide ya face" he said ta me." What your name?" I asked him looking up." Derrick"he said sitting up.

" Stop Talking Ciara!" The teacher yelled." Bitch" I said rolling my eye and crossing my arms. Then she talked tell the bell rang. I got up and headed towards the door. Then I felt someone grab me and turn me around. " aye where yhu goin?" He asked me." To meet Bri at my locker why?" I said.

" imma walk u" he said following me. We reached my locker and Bri was already there." Hey Bri" I said as I hugged her." What it do Bri?" Derrick said locking her up and down. " nun but why the fuck is you here?" Bri said." He was just walking me " I said. " Well I got the rest you can go with yo homies" Bri said while shooing him off.

" Ight,bye Ciara " Derrick said smiling at me and walking off." He gets on my nerves" Bri said giving him a stank look as he walked off. " why?" I asked her. " because derrick is a ALL time thug " she said. " O" I said. Then the second bell rang." C'mon wee have this class together" Bri Said as we walked into a classroom.

" She New Mr. W!" Bri shouted and sat down." Ok well she can sit bye you " he said while turning around to write on the chalk board." This history class is boring as Fuck!" I said quiet enough so he wouldn't here me. " For real doe" Bri agreed. We both laughed.

::Lunch::

Me and Bri got our lunch and sat at this table with a bunch of girls some in my classes. " Hey Bri who da new chick" a girl with braids on the side of her head said. " Girl this my new best friend Ciara!" Bri said. Then we all started talking. When me and Bri was done, we started to walk around when two guys came up ta me.

" Aye u gon let a nigga smash " the dark skinned one with the hoodie said. " The Fuck I don't even know you damn!" I said to him." Ight, look I'm Jay and that's my homie trey" he said." Still No y'all better get on with y'all wonder pet looking selfs" I said as me and Bri walking off.

::End Of The Day::

My mom had to work so i got to walk home. -.- I walked out the gate when I heard somebody Call my name. I turned around to see derrick towards me. " imma walk yhu home ok?" He said out of breath. " Ight" I said as e started walking. " Yhu wanna know sum" he said looking down at me. " Sure" I said as i just kept on walking. " Yhu cute" he said flashing that white smile.

" thank you" I said smiling." We should date" he added. " O hell nah you a thug, Im not bout to get hurt or be in a abusive relationship." I said." Fuck yhu mean" he said stopping. " I...don't...date...thugs" I said stopping. " for real doe?" He asked me as we kept walking." We can be friends thoe" I said." Fa sho" he Said putting hi hands in his pockets. He walked me home y mom was still at work and caden was on the couch.

I all I could think abour was Derrick. He is a sexy nigga but I don't wanna be in those relationship. Mannnnnnnn what a first day. Then u just went my room and plopped on my bed.