I Got Ya Back

::Ciara::

I woke up at 4:00 am this morning to curl my hair. I was done around 5:30 so I went to wake Caden up." Caden" I said lightly shaking him." What " he growled." Get ready for school so I can't drop you off" I said as he got up nd hoped into the shower.

I went back into my room and put on my red high low dress with a skinny gold belt and my gold head band and my red and gold shoes. I went down stairs to see Caden eating a bowl of Cereal. I went into the kitchen grabbed my self a snack and put it in my bag.

We then left the house around 7:00 o'clock and I arrived at school at 7:18 I walked out to see police cars in the parking lot. I went inside to see Bri. " what happened?" I asked her. " they are arresting Jay and Trey for having drugs and now they looking for Andre and Derrick" she said." Omg Ok you go warn Andre and imma warn derrick" she nodded her head and we headed our separate ways.

I ran into the hall to see if I would see him. I then checked behind the school and found him smoking a blunt." Derrick!" I said out of breath. He stood up and said " wassup ma" " look the police is looking for you because of drugs you need to get rid of it" I said looking around us. " Shit, here put it in your back pack until they done cheaking me" he said handing it to me.

" No I can't" I said." Please " he said looking at me with his light brown eyes." Ugh fine" I said as he slid it into my back pack. " thank yhu" he said hugging me. When he hugged me he touched my ass. " nigga move!" I shouted while pushing him off me. I then walked him to the front.

" There You are Johnson these men would like to check you" the principal said. I walked away as I got nerves that they would check me. I just walked over to Bri." I'm nervous" I told her." Why?" She asked. " I'm holding his shit for him" I said." Andre doesn't have any on him" she said.

" I wish derrick didn't" I said sighing heavily. The bell range and I headed to my homeroom class to see a sub. So I just put my head phones in and kicked back until the class was over. Bye the time it was Lunch I till didn't see him. I was getting worried.

I then just passed up lunch and went into the library to clam my self down. I sat all the way in the back where the librarian couldn't see me. I looked at the time and realized we only had 15 more minutes till lunch was over. So I put my head phones back in and listend to Loyal by Chris brown.

::Derrick::

We only had fifteen minutes of lunch and I was still

In the office. They couldn't find nothing on me or Andre so they just let us go. I ran to Bri who said that Ciara was in the library.

I walked into the library looking everywhere till I seen her in the back with her head down. I tapped her and she looked up and took her he'd phones out." You good?" She asked me." Yep " I said as she gave me my stuff back. " good I'm glad your okay" she said as she walked with me to our next class.

" I'm glad yhu didn't get caught" I said laughing. She then shot me a mean mug. I laughed at her seriousness. She is so freaken gorgeous even when she mad got a nigga thinking! " nigga stop playing" she said cracking a little smile.

" well imma get take class imma see yhu "

later" I said with my hands in front of me for a hug. She looked at me then gave me a hug. I rocked u back and forth then we pulled apart and went our different ways.

I then went into my with period class which I have with Andre." Guess what" I told him." What?" He said." Me and Ciara is getting closer" I said leaning in my seat." Nigga clam yo happy ass down" andre said. I laughed at him. " man I want to fuck her so bad" I saiid bitting my lip." Thirsty ass " Andre aid,