Friend Zone Pt. 2

::Derrick::

I was at lunch when Andre came up to me. " did yhu ask Bri?" I asked him." Bri said she don't know if Ciara is single but she gonna ask her" Andre said. " ok gud " I said." I'm gunna make Bri mines she is my best friend but I like her more then that " he said rubbing the back of his neck.

At the end of the day I waited at the gate for Ciara. When she came I rushed over to her. " Aye yhu want a ride?" I asked her. " Um sure" she said with a smile. So we hopped in my white Bugatti and drove off." Aye Ciara" I said to her. She looked up from her phone and gave me her full attention. " is yhu single?" I asked her looking at her then back at the road.

" Yea" she said looking back at her phone. " Can I come to yhu house today?" I asked. " Why?" She asked me. " project duh" I said. She then laughed and said sure and we went her house. She opened her door yelling " Caden!" Then a young boy who looks around twelve came up to her.

" imma be up stairs working on a project don't bother me" she said closing the door behind us. " Okay but mom said she will be back on next Tuesday because she went with Auntie winter" the boy said while sitting on the couch.

She rolled her eyes and I followed her to her room. " Yhu got a nice house" I said looking around." Thanks" she said sitting on her bed. I then sat next to her as close as possible. " Move nigga!" She said laughing and scooting over.

::Ciara::

Me and Derrick was sitting on my bed saying absolutely nothing. Then he broke the silence." Tell me bout yo self" he said laying down putting his hands behind his head and his legs crossed. " Where I start?" I asked him.

" Where yhu from?" He asked. " New York how bout you?" I said. " Atlanta" he said. " Mann dad got shot there" I said standing up. " by?" He asked standing up also." The police, he a drug lord" I said. Derrick the wrapped his arms around my waist. " Derrick let go" I said trying to get him off." Nope cuz I'm claiming yhu" he said rocking us back and fourth. " nigga please" I said rolling my eyes.

" I'm serious, yhu mine now" he said turning me to face him face to face. " Look, I'm serious bout what I said yesterday" I said getting out his grip. He then sighed heavily and plopped on my bed. " is Bri single?" He asked changing the subject fast. " um I don't know we only meet yesterday" I said sitting back on my bed.

He then nodded his head. " what is it with you and asking if people single?" I asked him. " well yhu and Bri is the hottest girls in school and yall both got Ass! He said putting a lot of emphasis on ass. I laughed and threw my pillow at him. " girl quit playing" he said flashing a smile. " nah I'm good" I said throwing another one.

" that's it" he said pinning me against wall. I couldn't help but laugh." What yhu laughin at?" He asked me. " you" I said still smiling. He then leaned in closer but for a second I did to, but then someone knocked on my door. " fuck!" Derrick whispered letting me go. " come in Caden" I said walking towards the door. He then busted in like he was the police.

" some girl named Brianna is down stairs for you" he said. I then ran down stairs and hugged the hell out of her. " how you get my address girl?" I said letting go of her. " never mind that I need to tell you sum" and with that Derrick walked down the stairs.

" I got to go " he said hugging me." I'll call yhu" he whispered into my ear then he left.

" why?" Bri asked me." Project " I said as we both walked to my room. " look I been crushin on this guy named Andre" she said." O I know him he hangs out with Derrick huh?" I said." Yea and he asked me if you was single and I got sad I think he likes you" Bri said with her head down.