Friend Zone

::Derrick::

Damn I even woke up thinking about Ciara. Imma make her minez one day. I looked at my clock and it was 5:55 . I even woke up early. I did my hygiene got in the shower and put on my camo shorts with my black V-neck shirt and my long black socks and my all black vans.

I bushed my waves and walked down stairs to see my dad knocked on the couch. " Dad!" I yelled into his ear. He woke up fast. " what boy!" He yelled back. " I'm going to take your Charger for the day" I said as I grabbed the keys. He nodded his head and went back to sleep. I then hoped in the car and sat there and pulled out my blue iPhone 5c.

I then started to text my homie Jay.

Me: aye jay

Jay: whet nigga

Me: u seen that new girl Ciara?

Jay: she hard to get I hollered at her and. She dissed me and trey and usually bitches want us

Me: ik I'm in the Fuckin Friend Zone damn she fine I need take fuck her!

Jay: lol, well I gtg

Me: ight

I looked at the time I was now 7:15 so I went to school. When I arrived I seen Bri and Ciara so I walked right over to them." Hey Bri, Hey Ciara " I said walking in-between them and putting my arm around both of them. " move nigga!" Bri yelled as Ciara laughed. " hey Derrick" she said still laughing.

" I'll see you later Ciara, imma hit the bathroom" Bri said walking away. " Soooo Ciara_ I said still with my arm around her. She gave me her full attention. And I was just looking at her dark brown eyes. " U wanna come to my house today?" I asked." Can't I got to watch my little brother Caden" she said. " ight" I said and walked away. Then thus hoe Keisha came up to me.

" hey baby" she said kissing my cheek. " We over I told yhu that 3weeks ago!" I said pushing her off. " o so you just gonna Fuck me and Forget me!" She said mad as hell." Look it would have been a longer relationship if yhu wasnt a dirty ass slut" I said walking over to my crew.

" Yhu still wit Ke?" Andre asked me." Hell nah I'm trying to holla at that new girl Ciara" I said. " she got Ass!" Trey yelled. We all laughed then the bell rang.I then walked with Ciara to class.

::Ciara::

Me and Derrick walked into the class room ans sat in our seats. Then we looked at the board that had the word PROJECT on it." Really on my second day!" I said throwing my hand up." Don't worry I'll help yhu" Derrick said. " ok We are doing a project where you and your partner will be making a poster about one state" the teacher said.

" For real" I said face palming my self. " ok let me assign the partners, Kayla and Peyton, Reynard and Kasey, blah blah blah blah Ciara and Derrick" the teacher was saying. " see I'm yhu partner" he said while leaning forward. Then we listened to the teacher assign the rest of he names.

" project id due in 3 weeks get started" the teacher said. So I turned around in my seat to far derrick as he did the same." What state yhu wanna do?" He asked me. " Let's do Texas because that's where my oldest brother Cameron lives." I said. " ight coo" he said.

there was silence between us and he started staring at me. " the fuck u looking at?" I said smiling at him. " yhu beautiful face" he said making me blush. " gimme yhu number so I can call yhu tonight bout the project" he demanded." What boy please?" I said smiling at him. "Please" he said laughing. He then handed me his phone and I saved my number as Ciara.

Right when I gave his phone back the bell rung. " imma walk yhu take second period " he said looking down at so I nodded my head and he walked me to my second period class. We stopped at the door." Bye Ciara " he said as he kissed my cheek and walked off.

" Hey Ciara" Bri said tapping me from behind scaring me. " o hey girl u scared me" I said walking into the classroom. " u and derrick a thing?" She asked me. " no, just partners on a project. " I said sitting in my seat.

::Derrick::

I walked Ciara to class then met Andre behind the school to smoke s blunt." What's wid yhu and The new girl?" Andre asked me. " nun serious" I said puffing smoke out. " im gonna holla at her if yhu don't" he said looking at me.

" Man, Fuck dat imma get wud her yhu gotta wait" I said looking at him. " what bout ke?" He asked me. " We long gon I dated her,fucked her, and ducked her three weeks ago!' I shouted. " not what if she go and start some shit with Ciara?" He asked.

" Don't even bring dat up Dre" I said putting the blunt out. " yo. Imma go to second period now" I said walking away. When I hit my locker Keisha came ta me. " what yhu want !" I asked her. " you" she said rubbing all on me. I then pushed her aside and kept walking. " hate clingy bitches" I said walking into my class 15 minutes late.

::Brianna::

Me and Ciara was working together on a work sheet but she seemed.........spacey." Wes up wit u bruh, u all spacey and shit" I said to her. She looked at me and took a while for her to speak. " O....um...just you know thinking" she said playing with her nails. " girl I'm ya best friends tell me" I said.

" I like derrick but i doing want a thug" she said." O" I said. " yea' they fuck ad duck and if you are in a relationship with them for at least a month the abuse you" she said." How you know so much bout thugs?" I asked.

" When I was ten my sister was 15 and she dated this thug named Ray, he abused her and one day he shot her, her names was Camery" she said looking down. " damn" I said. " yea he always cheated on her" she said." Its okay boo just forget all about it" I said hugging her.

" now its just me, my 12 year old brother Caden and my 7 year old brother Cameron who lives in Texas with his dad " When she said that the bell rang. She went to gym and I went to science. I sat by Andre. He was apart of Derrick's crew but he was kind of cute.

" hey Bri" he said smiling showing his one dimple. " hey Andre" I said smiling a quick smile. " eh I was wondering" he started to say while hitting his lip and looking at me. " do yhu know if that new girl single?" When he finished his sentence I nearly died. Me and him has been friends since the 8th grade.

I really like him. Ugh I hate the friend zone." I don't know" I said trying to hide my emotions. " Ight, can yhu ask her for me?" He asked me. " ask her your self" I said a little mad. " ok best friend" He said standing up and walking to another table.

Dang who knows what it feels like to like your best friend but he likes your other best friend? That shit hurts to the heart that's deep.