Your Psi Ability

Jude:

Green
Jude always loved Greens--mainly because he always had great relationships with Nico and Blake--and that just adds to the fact that he loves you. You use your abilities mainly on Ops, but you also like to do geeky computer stuff with Nico, as well as insult Chubs.

Ruby:

Blue
She loves that, even though your powers are considered the second less dangerous, you, like Vida, are the exact opposite. You were with Zu when they saved her, and you were with her in the League, where she needed the most support. You have her back, and, even though you beat her in training every time, you still try your hardest to never hurt her.

Liam:

Red
He loves how, from the very beginning, you would announce what you were with pride when asked, not fear or try to conceal it. He knew that, deep inside of you, you weren't nearly as proud of it as you seemed to be, but you were never ashamed--even the thought that you would hurt them passed through your mind daily.

Cole:

Orange
He loves you, even though you think you're a monster because of what you've done with your powers. He sees how you have scars from your past but looks past them into what you really are: a badass rebel who will stop at nothing to put the assholes like Rob in their place. You help him with the nightmares he has by using your powers to take the memory of it from his mind, and he loves you even more for that because he knows just how much you hate using your powers.

Vida:

Red
She loves the fact that you have a fiery personality--like hers--to match your fiery powers. She opens up around you more than anyone else and loves that you make her see the world from a different perspective; she has nightmares: sometimes about the horrors that she previously thought that Reds did--and that you might become like that--which, deep inside, she knew could never happen--you were too kind--, but her night terrors were mainly about the thought of you leaving her like she thinks her sister did. You're always there for her no matter what, lulling her back to sleep with your sweet voice and abnormally high body temperature.

Chubs:

Yellow
You're a Yellow. Simple as that. Although you think you're a danger to be around sometimes, he only sees you as the woman he loves. It's really simple to him: no matter what, he'll be there for you, he only shows affection in privacy, and he'll do anything to protect or get back to you.

Clancy:

Orange
You couldn't control your powers, but Clancy could and he wanted to train both you and Ruby. You both have nightmares, you and him, and you both use your powers to calm the other down and, if they want, erase the memory of it. He's done more for you than you'll give him credit for, and, although with others he likes to feel like a hero, he's fine with it around you, because he's always afraid he's going to lose you to someone else, even though you assure him that won't happen a lot.