Your Nicknames For Them

Jude:

Curly Fry, Speedy Gonzales, Thundermuffin, Sunny, Sparky
Curly Fry: You enjoy calling Jude Curly Fry because you couldn't remember his name when you first met him, so you took to calling him Curly Fry since his head is basically like a mop of thick, unruly reddish-brown curls.
Speedy Gonzales: When he has any sugar, at all, he becomes even more hyperactive than he already was, making him speed around like a madman, hence the name Speedy Gonzales. 
Thundermuffin: Every morning, Jude eats a chocolate muffin (not really), and, one day, you decided to call him Thundermuffin, thunder because he's a Yellow and muffin because he liked eating muffins in the morning.
Sunny: He is like a sun in dark times to you, so, at first, you called him Sun, but then switched to Sunny one day because you decided it was a perfect way to describe his personality.
Sparky: You call him this purely because he can control electricity.

Ruby:

Roo, Gree Eyes, Little Heart, Angel, Angel Face
Roo: You call her Roo because you enjoy teasing her about how much she loves Jude, even if she denies it.
Green Eyes: You call her Green Eyes because you love to stare into her dazzling, jade green orbs.
Little Heart: Little Heart started because she is shorter than you, and because you love her with all of your heart and vice versa.
Angel: You first called her Angel as a joke, because she always acted like an Angel--putting others needs before her own, being kind to those who she loves, stopping people that attempted to harm others--, and it just stuck.
Angel Face: This one's simple: you think she looks like a beautiful angel. It started jokingly; you were staring at her one morning when you woke up before her, and, eventually, she awoke, a blushing mess, as you told her that she looked like an Angel. The next day, the same thing happened, but--instead of calling her an angel--this time you called her Angel Face.

Liam:

My World, Puppy, Zany, Superman, Sexy Dork
My World: You call him My World because he is your world, and you would do anything in the world to keep him safe from harm.
Puppy: He looks like a tiny puppy when he's sad, upset, and sometimes when he's angry. When he is upset, anxious, or hurt, you always comfort him, and he loves when you call him Puppy while you're comforting him.
Zany: I mean, this is pretty obvious. He's like the dorkiest, weirdest person you will ever meet, so you started calling him Zany because it describes him perfectly.
Blonde Superman: You like to call him Blonde Superman because of his sky blue eyes and golden blonde hair, which makes you think of Jason Grace, from one of your favorite book series: The Heros of Olympus.
Sexy Dork: Come on, it's Liam. You jokingly call him this because he's a dork and he gets very flustered when you call him sexy, and, as we all know, Liam is the most adorable awkward smol bean.

Cole:

Casanova, Ladies Man, Sex Bomb, My Life
Casanova: You call him this because he's amazingly charming and loves to try to sweep you off your feet.
Ladies Man: Come on, he's Cole Stewart, he's a total ladies man, although he will always love you and only you.
Sex Bomb: You started calling him this as a joke to try and embarrass him in front of Cate, Liam, and Ruby, but when it never happened, you just started calling him this for fun, and it became one of your favorite nicknames for him.
My Life: You felt like you needed at least one serious, loving nickname for him, and you liked the idea of calling him My World because it's true.

Vida:

Mi Amor, Doll Face, Angel Eyes, Diamond
Mi Amor: You call her Mi Amor because she has Spanish heritage, and Mi Amor means my love, which you both think is a cute nickname.
Doll Face: You call her Doll Face because it's cute and adorable; it also means that she has a beautiful face, which, as we all know, she does.
Angel Eyes: You love her sparkling eyes, so you decided that you wanted to give her a name for her beautiful, angelic eyes.
Diamond: You think she's as beautiful as a diamond, so you took to calling her Diamond. You also think that someone as amazing as her is rare, like diamonds.

Chubs:

Mon Amour, Ouji, Puddin', Hun, Darlin'
Mon Amour: You call him Mon Amour because you just so happen to know French, and Mon Amour means my love, which you both think is a cute nickname.
Ouji: Ouji means "prince" in Japanese, which you like because it's cute and he's always confused when you call him that because he doesn't know what it means.
Puddin', Hun, Darlin': You're a Stewart with pride!

Clancy:

Prince, Babe, Mr. Perfect
Prince: He calls you Princess, so you call him Prince in return.
Babe: It's a simple nickname, and you felt like it was nice, especially for him.
Mr. Perfect: You call him this as a joke because he's like the most perfect person in the world to you.